Anyone Else Having Issues With OWL Tokens Drops?

I haven’t got any Tokens yet, but earned Moira & Sigma Contender skins.

3 Likes

Nothing on the tokens, and still nothing with moira. Sigma showed up the other day, and I watched all of the B sides EU, NA, and now KOR. Still nothing, and that’s like 17 hours worth of streams. I’ll afk the EU and NA streams today as well, but we’ll see…

1 Like

Same. Got both skins but no tokens. I should easily get 120+ tokens whenever they appear.

2 Likes

CM says it will take few days to catch up

1 Like

Still no tokens here or on my gf’s account. Hopefully sorted soon enough

2 Likes

Add me to the list it’s Tuesday now still no tokens or Contender skins. Since the start of august.

2 Likes

Contenders skins are fixed. And there is contenders on now, at least for Sigma and Moira. If you didn’t get Tracer or Ball by now you likely won’t.

1 Like

Got my Sigma skin, no Moira, but to be fair I think I need more time for that one.

Still no tokens however, watched all weekend.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they’re “fixed” at all. Yeah, everyone got a delayed drop from last week, but it’s been over 5 hours for contenders yet again and I’m still not getting my moira drop. Sigma showed up the other day, but still no moira then, and no moira now.

1 Like

Still have no Moria or OWL tokens, been watching EU for a few hours now.

1 Like

Yep. 8 hours of contenders today, and NA hasn’t even started, yet still no moira drop.

2 Likes

Wednesday is soon, but the tokens and Moira skin have not yet been given. Will they give or not wait ??

2 Likes

Wait, what? You guys were getting Token Drops?

1 Like

Can you tr check for Moita contenders skin too? Many of us didnt receive it.

1 Like

Running outta Tuesday here, still no tokens…

I’m fine if it takes a bit longer, but some update from the powers that be would be nice.

3 Likes

I got both contenders skins earlier today or yesterday but no owl tokens yet

1 Like

Can confirm I also did not receive drops from watching last week. Have also not received the Sigma contenders skin, but I just hit 5 hour mark.

2 Likes

It’s Wednesday now, still not gotten a single token, and I watched over 10 hours, on the app…

3 Likes

same no tokens yet sa all the games on the weekend

Not a single Token and no Moira Skin for me either.

2 Likes