Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Ive got the sigma skin but no Moira yet anybody else got anything. I still do not have any owl tokens yet !

1 Like

Congrats on being the first to report receipt of anything since 8/16, and thanks for confirming which of the two Contenders skins is awarded for 5 hours of viewership.

I just double-checked after watching every broadcast since 8/16 so far, and still zero skins and zero OWL tokens.

I wonder how well this is being monitored by Blizzard. There hasn’t really been an acknowledgement, and without a forum MVP to at least check-in outside of office hours, there’s definitely a bit more anxiety on whether Blizzard devs are even aware of the issue.

1 Like

I can confirm that Sigma dropped today as well. I still haven’t gotten Lucio or new tokens.

Nothing arrived here for now. Let’s wait then.

Have gotten nothing yet, no skins and no tokens. Don’t understand why blizzard can’t be bothered to fix the issue or say something about it.

They have in the other thread regarding the tokens, plus there is a Nightbot message in the OWL stream right now saying that they are aware of the issue and tokens should be awarded by August 23.

It has always been a matter of patience.

1 Like

Good to know. It reads a bit like, “We’re aware of the issue, and Devs will work on it with high priority on Monday, so should be resolved by Tuesday.” And I’m totally fine with that. Just as long as there’s some communication that they’re aware and working on it.

1 Like

Hello people, NOW the Contenders skins are arriving. Check your inventory.

League tokens still missing.

1 Like

Can confirm I have received both Sigma and Moira Contenders skins and zero OWL tokens.

3 Likes

Got the Sigma skin, but obviously no owl tokens yet

1 Like

Korean stream not listed on the English Contenders page;
It is available on the Korean page but there’s no diamond… yet.

EDIT: cast started, Diamond is live

Link

Hmm I watched first B-side EU/NA streams but only got Sigma, so I’m thinking maybe only one of the two streams counted for me. I guess I’ll keep an eye out

as for OWL tokens, I haven’t got any either, so guess the issue is being worked on for OWL tokens

3 Likes

Got Sigma on Sunday, should have received Moira from today’s streams but nada yet, guess things are still backed up and being processed in order.

3 Likes

Just finished watching the currents stream and still no sigma nor moira
Still no owl tokens either.

4 Likes

3 freaking hours of mirror comp and all I get was 10 tokens. That is 3 hours I will never get back. It was interesting to watch all the sponsor ad’s. Oh wait, they have no sponsors any more…

Ok, no Moira yet here, with hours enough for her with today’s games.
And still 0 League tokens in the other hand :melting_face:

3 Likes

Same here. Not Moira skin (I got Sigma a few days ago) and no OWL tokens yet either.

7 Likes

You guys are experiencing what happened to me last month with Wrecking Ball. Got Tracer immediately after the 5 hour requirement from the first couple of Australian Contenders streams, then kept putting every stream on necessary and available and Ball just never dropped. Probably took 20+ more hours easily for it to show up.

Somehow I got Sigma and Moira from the first day of B Sides and they dropped for me on Sunday when they pushed some sort of ‘fix’ through - but clearly it’s messed up again. Incompetence at it’s finest.

Or… they do it on purpose to keep people continuing to put on and idle on the streams.

2 Likes

This happened before with the Brig contenders skin I think, a lot of people were getting the 5 hour skin fine but the 10 hour drop didn’t come, for some until the month ended.
I still haven’t got the Moira skin (with definitely enough hours watched, and over 24 hours of waiting), hope this gets solved quickly. Getting a bit edgy because the Sigma skin suddenly showed up but the Moira skin didn’t, and like I mentioned I remember seeing a similar issue that didn’t get resolved in the end…

1 Like

Watched all day today. Watched all of the 17th, too. No skins. And still not tokens from the last round of OWL viewing.

Getting real tired of this.

4 Likes