Anyone Else Having Issues With OWL Tokens Drops?

Been watching the OWL streams for few hours today but not getting any OWL tokens in game. Is it a known issue or something is wrong on my end?

5 Likes

Yes, there is a problem with the OWL tokens and the Contenders skins, it is a blizzard problem, they are not arriving.

3 Likes

Yep, it happens every now and then. Haven’t gotten drops today at all. Just give it time, they usually sort it out.

3 Likes

Yes. No drops for me too.

2 Likes

I watched both b sides contenders streams and all OWL so far today (yes APAC too), and NADA.

No Sigma skin.
No Moira skin.
No tokens.

Sick of this crap EVERY TIME.

2 Likes

The tokens should arrive within 48 hours of the time when it was earned, If not then there is clearly something wrong in Blizzard and they may loose these few thousands of viewers that are just for tokens. Last week everything was fine.

1 Like

Dude you said you have like 1000 tokens by now lmao chill

I have 2279 before today lol.

Still no tokens until today.

I haven’t gotten any today or yesterday and I haven’t missed a match. Hoping it gets sorted out soon, glad to see I’m not the only one having problems because I thought my YouTube connections got messed up somehow :slight_smile:

Apparently cross-progression is more important then OWL tokens.

Also wanted to add myself to the list and confirm that I did not receive tokens for this weeks broadcasts. Watched on Youtube. Neither live nor encore did any drops when I launched the game.

1 Like

no tokens here either - which is pretty unfortunate timing. currently stuck at 199 owl tokens so i’m unable to get the mercy skin right as the sale is ending. ouch : (

1 Like

Id bet there will be someone who replies unironically with “WhY DoNT yoU bUy SOmE?”

Did you guys get the Lucio skin yet?

Lucio skin will get during the tournament matches. This is qualifiers.

I watched 4.5 hours not long ago, and I haven’t seen any tokens for it this entire week, I’ve currently got the stream open in Firefox, on youtube, so hopefully I’ll get the token drops for today.
And yes, I do see where it says Connected to b,net

It probably won’t get fixed this week, considering we’re in the weekend already. Hopefully next week and if we’re lucky we might even get the accumulated drops.

Nigthbot one of there agents for the OWL on YouTube in the comments said this: “We are aware of an issue affecting the Overwatch League Perks system. All viewers with linked accounts who have watched the YouTube Broadcast this weekend will receive their drops by Tuesday 8/23”.

FINALLY someone had seen the problem with the token drops.

1 Like

Greetings, everyone. I did confirm with the Overwatch League that they are looking into the issues and will catch up on the token drop rewards. It may take a few days but they will catch them up so keep watching.

I will look into any issues with the Contender skins when I get back in the office on Monday. Just remember there are many more broadcasts remaining on the B-Sides schedule to collect the necessary hours to collect those skins.

25 Likes