šŸ¬ Again why havenā€™t Big Name Youtubers ever brought up Leonora

Seriously look at these upcoming predictions coming from big name youtubers, we keep seeing the same names over and over again.

But we still donā€™t talk about the other possibilities.

(Leonora is one of those.)

(Itā€™s been a year, since we have been seeing her art Concept.)

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible no one predicts her to become an actual hero, would be my guess.

Also, good to see you again Mr. Fish.

1 Like

As someone who has absolutely zero familiarity with Overwatch youtubers, what heroes are they talking about?

1 Like

a female tank would be niceā€¦

It did happen with Moira but once hero hints drop, Think I will know this time, really dive into the rabbit hole.

Orisa is all the woman I need. :robot: :heart:

1 Like

Who is leonara anyway?

could be echo to meā€¦

Echo is confirmed Not hero 30

Seriously we have 13 Queen Concepts but still no mention of Leonora

IMO, an omnic artist sounds like it would be a really cool foundation for a hero, but I just see the Galleria Dā€™Arte Omnica in Rialto as a lovely bit of world-building.

Like in Hollywood where we see Thespian 4.0 (or something along those lines) on the bill alongside Hana Song, itā€™s interesting to see how omnics can be actors and artistsā€¦ but I mostly see things like this as world-building, not necessarily hints at upcoming heroes.

That said, Iā€™d imagine OW youtubers would be picking at anything and everything for content, so I donā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t delve into the possibility, at least.

1 Like

Honestly, ever since Ashe was released out of literally nowhere, speculation became meaningless.

The devs made Ashe because they saw a cool concept in an animated short script and ran with it. Speculation and foreshadowing go out the window when you realize they can point at anything and be like ā€œletā€™s make THAT a hero!ā€

You say that but the MIG made another Queens video the other dayā€¦ and just kinda made me mad a little

Seriously we need to stop this

This is his 2nd one too

This was the first

(Edited canā€™t find BTC vid right now.)

Is it a fan created hero?

Edit:
I see it isnā€™t. No one knows who will be the next hero yet.
(Iā€™m hoping for Junker Queen.)

1 Like

But thatā€™s just it, Leonora isnā€™t Fan Created, she actually exist.

Sigh

Someone needs to at least mention her once.

An artist? What would be her weapon? A paintbrush? Her Ulti a giant bucket of paint blinding all enemies for x amount of seconds :smiley: IDK about that.

An artist with a gun would be very unlikely i think

Was thinking something like Canvas šŸ¤Æ Imagine if Canvas and Leonora end up being the one and the same as Hero 30

But with magnetic Nanotech instead of paint like that Big Hero 6 tech

Iā€™m banking on Mohawk guy at the Talon roundtable. The one that resembles the guy in the Soldier/Ana photo. Think he may be a Talon tank which means we will be beating the same ā€œold overwatch soldiers lore horseā€ again.

Ana and Soldier traveling together in Bastet makes me think they are setting up another ā€œshocking meet upā€.

Side note: the hero I really want to see is the unnamed girl to the right of that old hero photo! She looks like a Zarya level fun tank. In fact, I am certain she will be a hero eventually.

Again I am siding on the Support side of things, because Devs have talk about Healing in the past and 7 Tanks and 6 Supports thing

Not going to lie, Iā€™m still hoping for the Junkerqueen , as are many others it seems.

But if blizzard is going to do what I think blizzard is going to do, if they do make Junkerqueenā€¦

Weā€™ll get a talon tank for hero 30 to knock off two things the community wants, 31 to be echo (or a male support), and 32 being Junkerqueen at Blizzcon.

She just doesnā€™t seem like a hero that theyā€™d throw out there. Rather do it at Blizzcon to me