Reminder who is Leonora? But is their more?

Leonora Botruvio is an omnic artist. She has an exhibit at Rialto’s Galleria D’Arte Omnica, where a number of her pieces can be displayed.

Currently been displayed since before May, high possible chance she could be a hero in the future.

If there is more, it’s up to the devs to tell us. (Also suspect she has Talon connections.)

^https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Leonora_Botruvio

1 Like

Leonora Botruvio will most likely be just another throwaway background character, like Thespion 4.0 or Bludger.

6 Likes

Hey… so can the Queen…

Unlike Leonora, a random Omnic artist, the Queen is a former mech champion, Queen of the Junkers, and an important character to the Junker side-story as a whole.

She is the most likely candidate for hero 29, while Leonora doesn’t even crack top 10.

2 Likes

Bwahahahaahhahahahaha, most likely… they have given zero hints man. Queen has much as a certain Hollywood director; Sanjay or Max are the same.

We literally have no idea who is next, don’t launch you hype train too early.

was leonora recently added? or was she always in the game? because if she was recently added then maybe its a hint, but otherwise… (although wrecking ball’s name was in junkertown and that flew over everyone’s head so maybe your on to something)

She has been in since Archive event. (Hidden in the background.)

archive as in uprising or retribution?

Every hero has been teased at some point during the 4 months leading up to their launch. Maybe its at the end, like for Hammond. Maybe its at the start in the previous hero’s origin short like Doomfist. Or maybe from somewhere in the middle like Moira. Queen was a large role in “NOT A JUNKER” Hammond, and she was a highly requested and major character before that too.

She is in the background of Rialto. The art exhibit you spawn in is hers.

1 Like

oh yeah that map launched after retribution! hm well hammon/wrecking ball were both hinted at in lunar colony and junkertown so maybe it is a hint?

Hammond was highly requested for a year/Wrecking Ball was a gladitorial mech champion. Leonora is just some artist.

Also, the unofficial pattern seems to be, introduce a hero, release they a year later. Leonora, IF she were to somehow be a hero, would more likely be 30 or 31.

1 Like

if your look on the wiki she has a really interesting design! something i wouldn’t expect from a random npc.

I know what she looks like on the wiki, I wrote the page.

1 Like

oh cool! still her design looks way to cool for a backround npc. even if she’s not hero 29 i stll think she looks like she would be a cool addition to the cast.

I’ve written my theories in others thread.
I really hope an artistic italian hero. I would find boring, VERY boring, the typical American Thing introducing a Mafia “guy”.