A suggestion: The community ambassador project

I thought the same thing.

1 Like

i really dont understand whats funny about it tho…

i really dont want blizz to think they should pay these community CAs :confused:

If it read “Blizzard does not pay them”
it is not funny,

“Does not have to” implies hope that Blizzard could choose to, and they will never do that.

Sorry that is why I laughed.

1 Like

It’s more the fact that you’ve posited this new community leader position, nominated yourself and then said that, well, they don’t have to pay you.

1 Like

I didn’t read everything, but if something like this did come out (and I’m not against it) I think there would have to be separate categories for console players and pc players, because there is a gaping discrepancy between platforms as far as what is strong/weak. And both voices should be heard, and heard equally so that console isn’t left behind, but also so pc isn’t made worse because of console needs.

thats not whats not what i meant to say ._.

im a native spanish speaker not english, so my grammar isnt 100% correct all the time so there is no use reading too much into it,

what i meant to say is No, this position is a voluntary position with NO pay and blizzard DOES NOT pay them to do anything

1 Like

I know it was unintended, I apologize for laughing, it just reads funny. I will remove the post.

Done.

Isn’t OP basically describing WyomingMist?

Wyoming myst does not do this, as they made themselves clear in this very same thread

apparently this spawned a lot of meme threads or repeated threads? odd, i dont know why but its good for the idea i guess

never happen, this community is so split there is no way anyone can represent it as everyone has a different opinion.

"Ambassadors’ as you call them will be biased, heavily biased.
There is no good that can come from this.

I am a mature man and I do not believe that any community member can be genuinely not biased. Just call things for what they are, I see it as that you only want some social status for yourself or likes of you, mister 16 000 posts. We do not really need that.

if i wanted social status for myself only i wouldnt have suggested others as well for the idea :woman_shrugging:

which many of the others who say this seem to be ignoring,

its possible that this could happen, although from what i see you can generally tell that there is some form of consice opinion in here, even if not apparent at first,

something like a poll could reveal some trends we didnt see before,

especailly if you use it not only in the forums but on other communities as well

I personally nominate someone who has experience in this field. Yes, someone who’s disgustingly logical and has a mass following of deranged psychopaths.

Of course I’m talking about the current Supreme Leader of the Mercy cult. :smirk:

you want your opinion (and the opinions of your handpicked echo chambers) to the the only opinions that Blizzard hears.

The only reason you are suggesting this is you want to make sure that the only opinion that Blizzard hears is yours.

and for this exact reason i suggested others to join the group to which i often have disagreed with

logic checks out?

how do you know that the people i “hand picked” are part of my echo chamber?

in fact if you did any research you would see that this is absolutely wrong,

here are some examples, specifically relating to gray:

One

two

three

Please do research before spreading lies

for wyoming, im sure you can search yourself similar examples,

however as per your response i editted that part of the thread so it seems less selfish

DanGotHeals. That’s all.

dan got heals is a very funny ironic poster, but from that to actual balance suggestions im not sure :joy:

1 Like

oh, this is idea is so wrong.

(CA) or ambassadors and council of special forum users is an example of authoritarian system, because forum state right now is anarchy, which you don’t like for some personal reason. I think forum state is justified, because we value everyone’s opinion, we defintely need more examples of different opinions and players like: flex mains, one role mains, one trick mains, low rank players, high rank players, casual players, very old players, experienced players, new players, players with unpopular opinion and many other.

The core problem of this forum is not player’s over emotional feedback (like delete hero X, but developers, who read no feedback at all. Just look at symmetra or bastion, junkrat, pharah, brig. Also forum developers can’t even organise feedback properly or at least add private messages on forums so player could cooperate. And also don’t forget about moderation system which can’t sort non-overwatch posts and unjustified posts with a few words like “delete brig, brig bad etc.”, which is mostly automated (just look at false flagging plague). When developers will speak with forums, everyone will pay attention to that (streamers, players with high post count, players with unpopular opinion etc.) and Overwatch will be balanced again, but they will never do that, because community doesn’t force them too. Developer update decreased in numbers per year, no one forces them to reveal something about OW2 as justification to slowest update rate possible. that’s the real plague of OW forums and community feedback.

i think you´ve watched history channel a tad too much and are reading a bit too much into this…

i mean…yeah it kind of is,

my issue isnt with everyone expressing their opnion, its that its pretty disorganized, and i was looking to stablish a group of people to organize it,

imagine someone ran an offcial poll on matters to have a general idea on what people think or something among the sort

well…this is exactly what this idea tries to solve…