šŸ§žā€ā™€ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19)

You come off as very rude, so forgive me if I donā€™t take your unsolicited ā€œadviceā€

For the record, it wasnā€™t originally my idea. I suggested an adaptation from beacon usage in Global Agenda.

Her ā€œEā€ is trash if you are trash, I guess. Iā€™ve successfully used it to save myself and teammates from Earth Shatter, Barrage and Self-Destruct.
ā€œUlts donā€™t countā€. Some fine print there.

booping this today because of this: šŸ„ŗ Blizzard should really comment on Sym, pretty please? (All The Cherries!)

and plus I feel like worst then when I posted this, aka nothing changed in 7 months.

1 Like

Welp clearly Jeff didnā€™t take hint of this post ;-; he just ignored the ideas it had. Some nice ideas shame they were never used.

(You know I have been sighing alot because of this.)

But I just added those ideas hereā€¦ now, today.

Because itā€™s the best of the best in all this time I have thought of.

1 Like

Tbh, iā€™m shocked they even replied to the thread xDā€¦ itā€™s rare they care about Symm, then again it was the rework so they might of.

1 Like

To be fair I did like ask, every day for a long while. (A few months or so, maybe even a year.) (Just said Timepass as a joke originally really.)

Honestly I feel like the embodiment of a Ghost Town now.

1 Like

She needs a mixture of 2.0 and 3.0, why they wonā€™t give her survivalbility is stupidity.

3 Likes

Maybe they think she is like Sombraā€¦ but forget she is visible.

Thats how it felt to me.

I thought Sym was supposed to be more like Mei.

1 Like

True, ngl Sombra is actual pretty badass. Symm use to be too ;(

2 Likes

Justā€¦ Timepassā€¦ I guessā€¦ (sigh)

Sym isnā€™t like any other hero though. The only one closest is Torb since theyā€™re both builders, but even their turrets serve different purposes. Then the only hero to share her specific role in the damage category is Sombra whose kit is nothing like Syms.

Considering most new heroes now are somewhat carbon copies of other heroes with a few spins, Iā€™m glad Sym has always been unique.

She feels like a weird amalgam to me rather than wholly unique since they removed her lock-on and piercing orb. Torbā€™s turret (if there were 3 small ones), Reaperā€™s shadow step (if it were better), Orisaā€™s barrier, Zaryaā€™s beam, Pharahā€™s rockets (if they were really slow, I guess). It is just a mask of ā€œuniqueā€ as functionally, she is very similar to other heroes if you ask me.

Again, before, she had lock-on, piercing, shield gen, the teleporter was completely different to shadow step and her barrier was moving. She was WAY more unique with 2.0 and they made her more generic for the rework which I suppose they consider a success.

5 Likes

Timepassā€¦ ā€¦

2 Likes

hang in there friend.

2 Likes

Timepassā€¦ ā€¦ (Updated a few things this morning)

Sigh.

highlighting:

Clearly people just donā€™t know how to play her. A year later.

Sigh . . .

1 Like

ā€¦You do know there is video evidence right above your post right?

Proving Otherwise?

1 Like

Sarcasm is hard to see in text for some lol

1 Like

Most likely not the best place to be sarcastic.

(Autism is a thing with me and Sym)

Itā€™s why I push Blizz so hard to listenā€¦ Even if I donā€™t play Sym anymore. (became an ex sym main after so much pushing)