11 months and 25 days!

Doesn’t matter. It’s inextricably linked to her.

I mean, she wasn’t all that weak previous to her rework.

1 Like

So was scatter to hanzo; it was even in the dragons cinematic

1 Like

Not quite. Blizzard has gone to great lengths defending Mercy’s Rez. Something they didn’t do for Hanzo. Not to mention, Mercy’s got Rez as part of her merchandise, while Hanzo simply has his bow.

truth

Mabye if Blizzard saw the actual problem…sadly they seem like they have the next 10 nerfs ready

People also thought thought sym would be meta after her rework and look at her now. We won’t really know anything until it hits comp.

That’s not what meta is. you’re thinking of team comp.

Plus yeah, mercy is the dominant meta. Lol

Guess what everyone?! It is 11 months and 21 days.

maybe not in this thread, but there’s an entire history of people blaming Mercy mains for being the reason why she hasn’t been fixed sooner. (:

1 Like

I’d love to see some examples. Because I’ve only seen mercy mains blaming others, and then others blaming Blizzard.

sure, here’s one.

for clarification, we talked it out.
but there are people who think in this way.

(sorry for tossing you under the bus, falcon)

1 Like

That’s pretty wild. Blizzard has always taken baby steps with their nerfs

there’s actually a post by RichC calling out this behavior as well. It’s been observed, but most stalwart examples have either been deleted with the thread or lost to locking.

As I said, though, me and GreyFalcon talked for a while after this. We agreed on a couple of things-- which is rare, because I know that even on the old forums we were often on the other side of things.

No worries. Because honestly I still stand by that statement.

and I still disagree, LOL. It is what it is, though. Thanks for tolerating me :>

11 months and 22 days YASSSSSSS MY QUEEN

Are support changes being released today?

If not today, safe to assume we’re making it to a year yeah?

That’s considering the changes make impact to meta, which seems like most are saying they won’t.

The minus 10HPS does nothing to her. She’ll still have res and still be a must pick.