★ PSA: All the brig changes just went live

Brigitte

Repair Pack

• No longer grants an additional armor health pool

Barrier Shield

• Maximum health increased from 200 to 250
  • Regeneration rate decreased from 100 to 85 health per second
  • Cooldown when destroyed increased from 3 to 5 seconds

Developer Comment: Granting additional maximum health is a powerful ability and has proven too effective when combined with the additional healing of Repair Pack. Brigitte’s barrier will now provide more protection up front, enabling her to withstand more directed fire, but will also have a longer downtime if it is destroyed.

Source:

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Thank god :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

Game dead lmaoooo /s

7 Likes

Wrong changes. She needs another rework IMO,

She’s not terrible, she’s just so bland now. Press E to heal a little, also, go smash that enemy with a mace to the face to automatically heal around you. Oops, Hog clicked you once and now you are without shield or mobility for 5 seconds…

Boring.

59 Likes

I just feel bad for Brig mains at this point.

100 Likes

DPS too strong nerf supports

87 Likes

It’s not the end of the world, I don’t think brig is suddenly going to be a throw pick but I’m not a fan of the shield tweaks especially they felt too much like nerfs for what should’ve been a compensation buff . Doesn’t change my opinion on it being the wrong way to fix

25 Likes

those brig changes are kind of terrible to be frank,

everything else ls fine, but the brig changes are just.not good.

they didnt even try to balance it, they just deleted it

92 Likes

They could have changed packs to:

1. Either convert normal health into armor,
  2. Or just a delayed healing effect that triggers when damage is received / was already received.

But they just chose the easiest way, that is to remove it.

That’s just how you make an ability more bland and uninteresting.

60 Likes

Another nerf that will only have impact on higher ranks, i think it’s bit harsh but meh. and… a buff that’s quite pointless all things considered. meh x2.

btw… I still get hate by the enemy team if i play brig. boo.

8 Likes

Brig gets nerfed and OW is dead

Attempting to compute
Unable
Terminal Failure
Shutting Down

4 Likes

I can’t wait to necro threads of all the people that said this change wouldn’t dumpster her

5 Likes

Tracer no longer gets hardcountered by pressing e from most ranges by a brig! I’m excited

3 Likes

Meh, it’s not what I wanted at all as a Brig main but I can live with it

I am tank main AND I AM HAPPY. Screw that hero.

2 Likes

These changes are too much and I say that as someone who wanted Brig nerfed. I think a lot of people just want free wins against supports.

49 Likes

Took them long enough.

3 Likes

oh joy to the world, atleast some people are happy i suppose.

2 Likes

Well, that’s pretty bad listening to feedback then

5 Likes

Its officiall… Blizzard hates Supports that are not Ana or Lucio… 1 tiny buff vs. 3 straight out nerfs… after Gengu got 3 extremly decent buffs without adjustment.
Well played Blizzard… well played

14 Likes