★ PSA: All the brig changes just went live

Wooo, another support being changed to a healbot balance changes yet again…

41 Likes

I understand the armor nerfs but the barriers? They are disgusting and they havent even done a comment about why they did the changes.

9 Likes

I’m ready for the clown fiesta that’s about to happen

1 Like

The removal of overhealing on her repair pack is fine.

The shield changes on the other hand, are not. I’ve voiced my opinion on this multiple times already, but the nerfs to her shield’s recharge rate and delay after breaking aren’t worth the 50 measly HP.

16 Likes

i still find it heavily ironic that they nerf brig but havent touched ana who has like, the same overall busted stats but for triple the time

18 Likes

Yup. I’m kinda sad for brig mains tho

2 Likes

I don’t like them, make Brig too vulnerable with her shield downtime this long.

also hi Jimmy

13 Likes

You mean Tracer no longer becomes an unstoppable monster by pressing e from most ranges by a Brig? I’m pissed

4 Likes

That too. But it’s not as exciting as being able to actually kill people

1 Like

She got overnerfed imo, at least buff her shield bash and whipshot so she can peel for allies.

17 Likes

Um, did you forgot to account character strength? Because I’m pretty sure the number of nerfs has nothing to do with anything

Yes, finally I can play Lucio and Mercy again

1 Like

Brig will probably still be decent if played in comps that more closely match her brawling style and have synergy with the rest of her kit. Repair pack armor made her a good pick in almost any comp which isn’t healthy for the game.

1 Like

Ok… today I am at 9 games total and 5 got ruined by Gengu… is this a good streanght rating?
Gengu has highest pickrste in dps since 2 weaks and highest winrate in the dps roster… a roster that have 16 heroes in it

3 Likes

Good or bad I am just glad that now this is live we can look forward to the next series of hero changes that may bring certain heroes back into balance (or make it worse in which case I’ll at least enjoy a good laugh lol)

Exactly this - thank to the hoarde of vaping man-children circling Samito we get this. WTG guys.

9 Likes

Ruined? No.

Surprise that a popular hero gets played a lot? Do you also complain when Rein, Ana and Mccree are in most of your games.

Gee, I wonder if the Star Wars crown complain when Vader is played in every Star Wars video game ever.

1 Like

That’s because they take the feedback from one group - those players on legacy characters that like a certain playstyle that Ana and Lucio facilitate. That literally is all this is about, I’m telling you.

Over-armor might be an issue, but it needed something more than just destroying it and look how quickly they did it…

7 Likes

Yey, playable supports dropped from 5 to 4.

19 Likes

Looks like im not playing Brig til her Shield is fixed

7 Likes