Zaxter - Performance Issues after 10.15.5

I have the same issue! I even splurged for the 8gig video card and the game is super laggy. This really needs to get fixed ASAP. Ridiculous!

1 Like

Hi Caterpepi
I did that and the game loaded - when I say I can’t play it I mean it stutters and lags really bad. Brutal…and, quite frankly, unacceptable. I have a kicking video card and the game is unplayable…

Same issue here.

Macbook Pro. The game launched and ran perfectly fine until I updated macos to 10.15.5

Now, the game still launches, but when in a game, it is very laggy and the video stutters.

Hey, Zaxter! I moved this over to a new thread, since OP’s issue was not a stuttering issue, but a launching issue.

With the 10.15.5 update, there was a new feature added for battery management. We’ve seen some reports of this causing freezing issues. Could you try disabling the battery management temporarily to see if this helps?

Third install time a charm? Weird. I did do a slight modification on the video settings on high but will check out the battery management as well. Cheers! Playing and trying not to get distracted with all the detail on the screen. LOL

Glad to hear you’ve got it working and much more stable now :slight_smile:

Same issue here.

Macbook Pro. The game launched and ran perfectly fine until I updated to 10.15.5

Now, the game still launches, but when in a game, it is very laggy and the video stutters.