Win rate of 60% but stuck in bronze 5

I would really like to move forward from bronze 5 but it is taking a really long time, and not because I am a bad player. When I win a game I am only getting 20-25 points. It has been like this for over 6 Months. I do not want to create a new player because I will lose all my skins and friends. Why isn’t blizzard fixing this bug? and it is a bug because I am a top tier player that is stuck in bronze 5?

dude… you are bronze 5… you are a bottom feeder.

Now that you are angry and your ego is taking over here’s some advice you will ignore.

Play only 1 role
Master 2-3 heroes in that role
Watch pros play that role
Watch your replays and be honest about your mistakes and work on solutions

Once you start winning multiple games in a row, you will start getting more points.

You are only getting 25 points per win because your MMR is that bad. Just focus on getting better and ignore your rank.

1 Like

My MMR is great though??

If you are getting 25 points… I can almost guarantee it is not. You must of sank to the absolute black hole of the bottom at one point.

Blizzards MMR system is terrible right now, probably the worst it has been.

Sad thing about this whole thing is that these players aren’t as bad as the game decided they are. In practice they are matched with the opponents in the same position rather than with putting them in games with slightly higher players. The system just won’t allow you realistically to climb out of that position until you stack a party of 2-3 at least and stomp some games.

New players on a loss spree or otherwise below average players shouldn’t be kept in place when the system is working against them. Maintaining a 60% win rate in fact should not happen over a decent enough sample size of game unless you are at the very top of the ladder. Even at that rank position it is expected that the majority of players will maintain a steady ~50% while a few outstanding individuals will go higher, but these are the cases where they exclusively play with other amazing players and stack the odds in their favour through voice communication and other methods.

50% is not bad, it’s an indication that the matchmaker is working properly and that you are able to compete at the even playing field with similar players.

Boosting base ranked mmr via quickmatch mmr worked to an extent, but it was too prone for abuse through group play, because the game at the time did not have solo and group mmr values. It should have some weight in the initial placements though.

are u trolled him ? blizzard have a bug and cant fix it ( indie company ) with rank system in bronze 5. they also do not hide it ( because its epic fail they cant hide it for now ).

ps: topic starter in diamond a bit better but its mmr system with 50% and so 90% of games are free win or free lose in all ranks. dead game from the start.

Dead game from the start and yet tons of people are still playing it. Yes blizzard needs to rework a variety of things in the game, but calling it a dead game, you could not be more wrong sir.

1 Like

it was made for cybersport from the start ( only for good teams playing 5 vs 5 ) but you should make good game then it becomes popular and then it goes to cybersport. what we see now ? its not so popular and they cut the cybersport. why? because its not so popular xD why its not so popular ? because its bad for user. they cant payed it more.

where these numbers ? tons? in any rank u will not play only with ur devision because there are not “tons” of people.

and all “these” problems were in alpha. they did none with things that real must be done. they only put money in cybersport and making for others these skins ( i dont want to call them as they need to ) for popularity the game. but its not hapend. now they cut number of developers and etc. need to rework? now? lol

they just cant close the game because of shame. because they are bllizard. but the funny thing is that they are not blizzard for a long.

You must be one of those player who believes if something is not on cybersports then it is destined to fail. These problems were not in alpha btw, I have been playing this game sense it released and yes the game has had problems but all games do. This season right now, ranked play and there bad MMR system are the only things they need to work on.

1 Like

my logic was simple but if u dont understand so u dont understand.

i believe when they cut the number of developers financing and off cybersport even they dont believe in their game.

you can believe what you want.

Just cause it was simple does not mean it was right. Good day sir

1 Like

ur love lor jsut bigger ur vision of the game. as me half year ago but now im tired to eat “these”. its not just a problems its fail and fail and fail to fix broken game. just my opinion.

u2 have a nice day

joke or not ?!

but

im waiting this game so far 2019©

Don’t like it, do not play it. Go play league then.

1 Like

i dont play it. but why i must play league ? omm

Cause this is a dead game supposedly?

1 Like

so i dont play it. i dont need to play lol for not to play hots xD

Then why complain about a game you do not even play? Seems like a troll if you ask me.

1 Like

i have played hundred hours this game and i just share my experience.
seems like normal practice in the developed society.

also my 1st post was to person who trolled topick starter with his problem which not his btw. bronze 5 rank system just ruined as hell and u cant do none with it.

and all their fixed is like :

you have problems with playing vs teams while u are solo ? ok let’s hide the displaying of it. FIXED.

you have problems with 25 point for win and 200 for lose? hmm. ok create new account and u will start from gold. FIXED.

you have problems with dosconactions? hmm. ok we will give ur point back after it. FIXED.

and etc etc etc etc

blizard are trolls not me