Win rate of 60% but stuck in bronze 5

There is no way you get 25 points for a win.

1 Like

hmm ok ) what can i say for u …

players in bronze 5 disagree with you receiving for win/lose 20 points and got stuck on eternity.

At the beginning of my incredibile experience in bronze 5 I was getting 3,4,5 point for wins.

With a 60% winrate and 20-25 points per game you should have easily moved out of bronze 5 after 6 months. Beeing delusional wont help you. Get good and if you you really want to get out of bronze 5 you will do it easily.

By the time he gets promoted to B4 following that logic he would have already played more matches than an average player would have time for during entire season. At what point would you just get bored of this and abandon the game if you had to go through the same experience?

Thats not true. Earning less that 200 points means he is wooden league, much lower than bronze 5 is. So him getting bronze 5 is not even fair for other bronze 5 players since their skill is higher compared to him. He will start gaining more points the closer he comes to bronze 5. Im sure if he has a 60% winrate and would play this season 100-200 games he will for sure get to bronze out of woodenleague which is absolutely realistic. If he gets bored than he should stop playing ranked because its RANKED you need to EARN your ranks.

Earning 20-25 points a game and complaining about being stuck :roll_eyes: To be earning that low, your MMR is so low you’re below wood league. Feel fortunate you’re not allowed to drop below B5.