Why pick X when you can play Y instead?

Pick Sylvanas then, I promise she’s a queen.

That would mean I would have to make a brand new account for playing Sylvanas…

Why play the hero someone in your team’s chat said you should play when you can play the hero you wanted to play instead?

The only thing I miss about shields is when we could put them on towers, forts and keeps. It would be a long time to hold a grudge against Tass for losing that ability and I would have missed out on participating in making Tracer a monster.

While only being on the receiving end of that kind of beat down would maybe just make me have only resentment towards Tassadar.
I don’t want to feel bad when I think about Tass and always wishing thing were way he used to be. I only wish for Tassadar to be at least good in whatever role they remake him in and right now he’s pretty golden so I’m going to enjoy it while it last :+1:

because Tracer is everywhere

1 Like

Backline picks. Harder to land skillshots on a good tracer.

Burst damage at max stacks, countering ming damage with clones, better vision.
Not saying nova’s a good hero, just there are reasons.

A stun will generally net a kill, a silence doesn’t always net a kill.
Not to mention better trading after a combo, it’s the trait that lets her get serious gains.

Better camp clear, much better long range disruption, a fort shut off button, gravbomb combo.

Adrinal boost at 4.

Fair enough.

Better aggres- oh logan got me.

Better sustained damage, but TBH, on release hanzo might as well have been a tank shredder.

Ever see a god genji main? It’s pretty silly how many heroes can actually dip into " I can suddenly kill you and get away with being behind your entire team" bubble.

Because illidan can take camps, bosses, has a great single target stun, can offlane.
If you’re only thinking about illidan in the teamfights, you don’t have to draft him as a main DPS, you can draft him as a solo laner.

Raw single target damage or monster shredding.

Because yrel.

Because assassins can actually kill people like leoric.

That’s…

Ok now I’m depressed.
Racecars I guess?

4 Likes

Suboptimal results too, unlike Valla.

1 Like

Muradin says, “Hi.”

1 Like

Muradin can kill leoric? Since when???

You’d be surprised how well a KT can do much better verses a valla than a tracer, for instance. Especially a good one.

KT isn’t an AA hero with burst capabilities, bad comparison.

Muradin can kill pretty much anything with full damage build. Including assassins, bruisers, other tanks, buildings…

His damage build is actually fairly insane. You do give up most of his tankiness, and you have to be able to land Qs consistently, but it can be a lot of fun.

“ahaha point and click damage spells go bbbbbrrrnnnnn”

Solo dmg Muradin Master Hoku when?

1 Like

Maybe when I don’t have so much fun playing Tyrael.

JUSTICE!

why are people talking about Leoric like he isn’t completely irrelevant trash since the Tracer rework anyways

Did you leave Blaze/Artanis? :thinking:

1 Like

How ironic coming from someone with a Diablo avatar.

I will never abandon my beloved Hierarch. But I haven’t been playing Blaze as much recently as last season, mostly because Tyrael really is that fun to play.

2 Likes

Why pick nova when you can pick hanzo

2 Likes

I mean yeah, everyone knows Leoric bullies around any High HP character, this isn’t new. Problem is the demand to actually kill High HP characters isn’t really there anymore because most assassins can just burst down anyone anyways. Nobody survives a proper wombo combo anymore, so now its a game of who can set them up and execute said combos the easiest.

Look at people that are supposed to be all about % Shredding; Leoric, Tychus, Malth etc. Their winrates and popularity are all in the gutter. Because why bother worrying about shredding High HP heroes when you can shred everything instead.