Why even play HOTS anymore?

This game has gone from terrible to worse, way worse, in the last few months.
I just can’t stand this company anymore; a company that allows steam rolls to happen so frequently in pugs. I’ve been beyond aggravated about it for years but it actually gets worse and worse every patch because this company just isn’t anything anymore and they prove it, over and over again. Stop supporting them. Let them fail miserably. They waste your time and they waste my time with their “meta-design” decisions - and it’s beyond maddening.

4 Likes

I mean, there is still no better MOBA game than HotS.
(well, maybe SMITE, not sure about it)

1 Like

Why play a game that I like and enjoy playing? I don’t know, that’s a tough question to crack. Any ideas?

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. F.
[Obligatory sentence so I can post a reply.]

What is that spam???

Don’t. There is nothing here anymore. Sure the game play and idea is fun but the matchmaking, the ranking, the trolling and much more is trash. Its not gonna get any better.

2 Likes

No better moba than hots? You have to be kidding me, man. This game is a trash fire right now for people who want to play competitively.

hots is only for people who just want to play wihtout thinking too much, play 1 or 2 hours in the evening after work and dont tryhard. There is no competitiv scene here, its just a game for casuals.
If you really want to play competitiv, play a game which has real tournaments and a competitiv scene like LoL or (i dont want to say it eeww) dota

No, i don’t. HotS is the only good MOBA game.

Nah this game is only for people who want to ruin people’s games by afk and feeding 23 deaths in game cause they know they won’t get punished.

That’s completely ridiculous. Every MOBA is better than this game. The only thing that is better about this game is the art style and the pace of the game. Everything else is considerably worse, especially the competitive aspects which is the forum we are posting on.

No, bro, you are wrong.

I personally enjoy the game play, most of the hero designs and how a large majority of the maps are. I do wish they would bring back some older maps. But for my tastes I enjoy this game the most based on gameplay.

However Matchmaking, smurfing, trolling, afking, feeding and boosting is so broken that it makes up for the good i see in this game.

How can you tell me I’m wrong. More people play the other MOBAs and their competitive scenes are more competitive and the games are better balanced. If you care about ranked then this is literally the worst moba. If you care about other things maybe it could be “the best”, but if you are talking about those things you are on the wrong forum.

Popularity =/= quality.

How can you play a game, where everything is RANDOM and you can die/survive just because of luck?

How can you play a game which is 10+ years in beta and still got bad hitboxes, balance, launcher etc?

“but they are popllar so thei are bettter” no thats not how it works.

Half the people on this forum - this game is so terrible, I’m going to think about it quite a lot and hang about the forums moaning about how bad it is. Its so terrible that I’m definitely not going to just quietly stop playing and go enjoy my life elsewhere.

1 Like

The game itself is good. the matchmaking, the premdades, the smurfs, the trolls, and afks are the huge problem here.

if the quality of other mobas is that bad, why are they so popular duh

Ads, asians, Esport.

so you basically saying asians have no idea of quality? sounds a bit racist tho
FunFact for lol. EU is on second place of the biggest region a little bit behind korea so yeah…looks like a lot of others play it too
esport…well blizz been there but they f*** up