Who's trying out League of Legends?

Am I butt hurt they killed HGC ? Yes
Am I butt hurt that they aren’t going to do a lunar new year promo ? Yes
Am I butt hurt that they are cutting the team to just enough to roll out what they announced at blizzcon ? Yes.

You can be content with someone who punches you in the face then buys you an ice cream cone after. I’d just settle for not being punched.

1 Like

I’m not going to LOL, no way. I left LOL to play HOTS because of no items, ability system, multiple maps. No reason to switch.

I tried to went back couple of time and I am scratching my balls out with the idiotic CSing and kill steal rage.

Us support are shafted to as slaves. Hell no.

Enjoy the damage creep tho, not missing it at all.

Edit*: This is my last MOBA after DoTA, HoN, LoL, DoTA2 and Smite.

I am going to play MHW and FF14. Thanks.

1 Like

If HotS had not been populated with Blizzard characters that I like from other games, I would’ve never even installed it because I’m not interested in MOBAs in general. If HotS is totally shut down, I’ll just go back to playing other Blizzard games.

1 Like

They nerfed Cho’Gall so hard … I’m done with Blizz, that was the final strike I could receive … It was like a kick in the stomach, sorry Christmas present from the old devs in Blizz/Activision style :sob:

League used to be very good. But then they made most everything look ugly. Seems like they changed the look of champs, summoner spells, some items etc…just for the sake of changing them. It looks horrible to look at now and the art style no longer feels unique.

Oh and you think blizzard is bad at releasing things they announce? chat on loading screen, clicking on the champ cards on the loading screen and tips is STILL on the PBE, been on the PBE since Nov. Maybe they are waiting to release that for the start of the new season? idk.

I think people need to get that even if the game were in immediate danger the devs would never tell you because that would be the definite killing blow to the game.

The only way for the devs to earn back the trust from recent announcements is by showing and that’s gonna take time. There is no short cut. I think in a year we will know or sure how things are gonna turn out.

I tried LOL and I hated it. If this game died I probably wouldn’t move to another MOBA.

At worst I would probably play Battlerite.

It’s the last option I will take, right now I’m playing Smite and Paladins mainly. Eventually I may try it but I’ve been having a lot of fun with those 2, especially Paladins.

Battlerite could be better if we can control it like a moba. dont understand why devs like having OW controls for with those kind of games… its a horrible way to control the character.

It took a LOT of time to get used to, but I kind of like the game despite the wonky control scheme.

1 Like

just give me a game like that with moba controls and I will be happy lol.

It looked super weird to me just off the screenshots/store page so I didn’t give it a try. Is it like top down OW/Paladins in a way?

It’s top down, 2v2 or 3v3 Arena style with WASD movement. The full roster of heroes is unlocked with $35 and I guess they now have a Battle Royale mode.

Every champion has like 2 EX abilities which are charged up version of their normal abilities that add extra benefits or something like that.

There are no point and click abilities, everything is a skill shot.

Each champion is rather complicated mechanically so if you want to play ranked you’re pretty much only going to be one tricking who you’re good with.

It’s not terrible, I vastly prefer it to LOL (I haven’t played DOTA2) but IMO it’s not as good as HOTS.

1 Like

Nah, I came to play HOTS because I can’t get into LoL/DoTA in the first place. It would be extremely silly to go back to the game that I can’t get into because HOTS doesn’t have Esport and is in “maintenance mode”.

Also, assuming that HOTS is dead, most likely I will stop playing MOBA for good instead of trying (or jumping to) other MOBA game.

So yeah, the answer is NO, I won’t try LoL.

1 Like

I think I might have seen Grubby playing the battle royale version now that I think of it, sounds interesting. Something else to try out at least, ty for the info. Loadouts for this remind me of the card loadout system you can do in Paladins which is why I prefer that over OW, a hero will always play the same in OW. In Paladins I can change the playstyle around with different loadout builds/main talents.

Actually, I gave Dota a shot, since Hots was my first moba. It had me have this moment of: “Ah, that’s what they mean when they say ‘strategic depth!’” :wink:

this game needs an item system or rune/mastery system, wtf r u talking about… a no-go… -_-;;

You can do the same in Battlerite.

You want to quit, just do it. No one is asking for you to stay. If you are only here because you’re on someone’s payroll trying recruit more players for their game, then get out.

4 Likes