Hots didnt get a blog about the stuff announced

a few people want to say something similar, just afraid from being flagged. I don’t care.

You wish it’d be a month… :sweat_smile:

Please go away and never come back to this forum, thanks .

3 Likes

Oh silly me, see you in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Ok see you when Deathwing releases…

This is not the first time its been said by you that you are uninstalling and my guess is it won’t be the last time

2 Likes

Candy

222 posts

Oct '18

The panel is one week away so many of us wont have to wait long to see if we gonna uninstall or not

Candy

222 posts

Nov '18

So I finally managed to quit the game for more than just a few days (more than a week) came back, reminded me why I quit in the first place, quit again.

Candy

222 posts

Dec '18

League used to be very good. But then they made most everything look ugly.

Candy

222 posts

Mar 17

I hate it. I might quit till we get map vetoes.

Ive already been playing this game less and less.

Candy

222 posts

28d

The game frustrated me to the point where I barely play now.

either you’re lying about the extent of how you bother with this – or any game really since you do this song & dance elsewhere too – or you massively inconienence yourself with the extent of how much you assert you “uninstill” games only to ‘return’ over & over again.

if you can’t commit, then it doesn’t matter what you claim
if you’re not honest, then it doesn’t matter what you claim

Quit
1 [with object] leave (a place), usually permanently:
• informal, stop or discontinue

-note: the generated image is intentionally left without words

7 Likes

if you don’t expect anything you won’t be disappointed.

Bye Felicia. you won’t be missed.

1 Like

It’s okay guys, Candy is not leaving. He is merely brexiting.

collective sigh of disappointment in the background

6 Likes

It’s a blizzcon pass exclusive news.

Only the selected ones with money to give to blizzard get access to the news suffs.

Also don’t miss out trying out Death Wings in the arcade section next to diablo I and warcraft 2 stands.

Candy will be back for Candy Muradin at the Toy Event.

You’re like those people who are in an abusive relationship and keep coming back just because.

1 Like

do have a response of your own ? or just this 24 year old relic ? maybe try saying something original.

the company counts on that

I think it’s good you bring a critical voice to the forums. I must ask you though, do you enjoy the game at all? You never seem to say anything positive about it.

do you have a response of your own? or you’re just gonna complain about other people’s post in every single thread? maybe try saying something original.

i enjoy it enough to want it to be better but saying something positive in light of all that has transpired and continues to drag the game down would be disingenuous and make me part of the problem. there are a tremendous amount of good things but they are overshadowed by the bad. i am positive the game could be better and regain some relevance not positive that it will

you on the other hand should feel free to copy and paste my response since you can’t think of your own

It smells like a. . . potatoe. . .

1 Like