Who is the weakest hero (Lore )

When you say “beast of man” how does that compare to 10 foot tall cow man and 8 foot tall trolls? Are they augmented or something? I looked him up and the wiki says ‘6.7’ I’ll admit to ignorance of starcraft lore but that’s like the manlet of space marines.

I think we forgot Tracer which if we speak of a hero without her tools is basically just a minor

1 Like

She’s got a set of skills. She was a fighter pilot, I think, but you are correct if we’re gonna talk about heroes and their strength without equipment Tracer is probably the weakest. My understanding she can’t even exist normally without her gear.

1 Like

Ragnaros. I would love to see him fighting other hero under the rain.

By that logic, I would say D.va is a much more useless character.

2 Likes

I mean, if you want to get technical, an 8’ tall troll couldn’t walk without crutches and a 10’ tall minotaur would die of heart failure by his 18th birthday.

1 Like

You’re the one who wanted to remove equipment to be fair. I’d still take the crippled troll over the 40 year old chain smoker. Speaking of which, Arthas has one of the most OP pieces of equipment in the game.

3 Likes

Sans any equipment, the weakest is still Deckard. In fact, it’s like quadruple Deckard now. Murky also shoots up about thirty spots.

1 Like

Ok, but frankly who didn’t get their butt handed to them by Arthas?

Literally only Sylvanis actually had any success against him and she didn’t get him until plan W417, and it involved blight killing literally everyone and hey we finally actually got Arthas.

Which leads to the joke that if Arthas and Jaina fought it would break the fabric of reality, because everyone knows “Jaina Wins”, but nobody can ever beat Arthas so…

Basically, the point is that after the once glorious army of Lorderon and the whole Silver Hand, and all of the high elves and the Kirin Tor both failed to kill Arthas, and then later a team of 3 dreadlords ailed to kill Arthas while he was in a weakened state, and then Kael and Vashj twice failed to beat him in this weakened state (granted Anub’erak was helping) plus several other people failing, I don’t think it’s fair to judge Illidan for failing to beat Arthas.

4 Likes

Firstly, that’s 6’7 OUT of the powered armour. Secondly, Starcraft humans are not any bigger than regular humans, so 6’7 is still a pretty solid size. And Tychus has muscle to spare.

Also, fair point on the whole Arthas having the best item ever. Though Hammer and Fenix have some pretty nice gear.

I didn’t say humans.

Not sure if I agree. Deckard without any items still exists, not true of Tracer.

And didn’t Arthas have to return to Northrend because he kept having seizures? What happens if you strip him of Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination?

Ashbringer shattering Frostmourne seemed to kill him. Long term separation I imagine would be pretty negative.

1 Like

Tassadar

runs away from russian inquisition

4 Likes

He is strong, and he tends to do quite well for himself off-screen. It’s just that the writers love to make him the tragic Anti-Hero, so he gets to deal with a LOT of important (on-screen) defeats.

3 Likes

Yeah etc is a giant tauren but he’s not a fighter right? He’s a rockstar. And if he is all he has is an axe whilst Tychus has a minigun and can just mow him down.

Ppl here talking about removing weapons and armour but that’s not what we’re talking about right? We’re talking about lore and in lore they have all their weapons and magic.

Tauren and trolls are very physically superior but they haven’t been able to wipe out humans with swords and shields. What happens when you have humans roll up with giant machine guns shooting 300 bullets/second? I’m not even going to bring up the Odin yet either cause yes that would be a bit unfair.

If 6’7 is a “manlet” then what is James Raynor? The humans from star craft are no bigger than a regular human so Tychus is a very big manlet

3 Likes

Propably Probius. He can’t farm any minerals in HOTS, so he can’t build Pylons and no Canons either. And his basic attack only does 5 damage.

Oh, please. Even in Diablo Cain was the sturdy fragile old man he is in HotS. He survived the destruction of Tristram, and later on he survived being attacked by Leoric’s minions , he’s definitely not as weak as people think he is.

2 Likes

I was specifically responding to someone who was indeed talking about that when I brought up Tychus yes.

I would say abathur, sure he might be good at making mutations on other zerg. But when it comes down to fighting. I think even deckard is able to kill him.

And i want a special mention for azmodan when it comes down to being tacticaly the weakest. Constantly telling the plans to the enemy doesnt work.

2 Likes

Deckard Caine has much knowledge and that makes him dangerous.

I guess the weakest character is Brightwing.

Nobody in Warcraft ever died by a fairydragon and that makes him the weakest character.

So, if i get it , illidan is like imperius but without the tamper tantrums ?
Imperius also has pretty bad win rate xD

Protoss Probe easily.

2 Likes