Who is the weakest hero (Lore )

By brightwing isnt just a regular fairy dragon isnt she ? Shes pretty damn sadistic to begin with lol

Eh, Abathur is actually immense.

I also vote for Cain, he is just an old man with a cane.

2 Likes

My vote goes to ETC. Heā€™s just a cow in a rock bandā€¦

ā€¦and his hero slot should have gone to a serious character like Cairn.

why not both ? ive seem pictures of cairn and he looks nice too so i wouldnā€™t be against it for sure lol

Oh, they could definitely coexist, itā€™s just disappointing that a ā€œjoke characterā€ got a place before a serious figure in the lore. Still, if Cairn comes I wouldnā€™t begrudge ETC his slot on the roster next to him.

Illidan is basically to the Warcraft universe what Vegeta is to Dragonball. Actually super strong, but always gets whooped because the plot needs a foil for the protagonist.

3 Likes

Lets just say that Olaf in the TLV doesnt have a weapon. Hes just a hefty guy that can stun you by charging you.

Deckard Cain survived a (near) literal falling star, and a skeleton king going after him.

its olaf.

Iā€™m going to say Eric is the weakest.

We actually see Li Li fighting in Legion. She could deferentially take on one of the vikings. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she was stronger than Chen when she gets older.

First - I am from Ukraine :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Second - you are wrong.
Third - prepare to be burned!

Tassadar canā€™t be the weakest hero. He is one of the strongest.
He killed Overmind.
He used Nerazim and Khala energies (helped to kill Overmind)

P.S. I enjoyed your joke xD

4 Likes

Abby has those big spikes that come out of his back though which he could use to easily impale deckard

weakest hero by lore?
I would say Lunara.
Shes just casual background character in WoW who walks around :rofl:

He has a lvl 1 quest for mineral farming what are you talking about

Man, look at all these bozos who donā€™t know the difference between lore and gameplay.

In lore, Abathur is actually a hulking monstrosity who can tear apart Ultralisks with his bare hands.

While Deckard is a really, REALLY old man, heā€™s fit for an old man, knows a few magics, and was trained in staff-based martial arts. Heā€™s just more of a scholar then a fighter, but he CAN stand up for himself against lesser demons and the like.

Pre-legion, Murky woulda been my choiceā€¦ But he was trained by the WoW champion, and is now a deadly heroic murloc, despite being a baby/child.

So, really, it comes down to Probius. Heā€™s a probe. Probes do NOT possess the ability to shoot balls of energy, open and explode dimensional tearing rifts. They summon pylons, and then summon up the bases that the Protoss need to establish a fort. So, if caught on his own, with no fortifactions up. He can give you a few electric shocks before you crack open his fragile casing.

6 Likes

Oh, look. A psuedo-biologist.

Does it make any sense for non-human humanoids to have a biology that is identical to humans?

You seem to misunderstand the argument. If they are made of flesh and bone and have a human shape there is a limit to the effectiveness of their height.

Thatā€™s not some vast, over-critical point that requires an innate understanding of a particular science.

1 Like

The Square-cube law.

2 Likes

See? Hoku has got it.

2 Likes

How has no one mentioned probius?

I mean he can explode warp rifts and cannons in game, but in lore, he summoned a pylon, thats it and heā€™s the same size as protoss and terran, and HES A PROBE!

2 Likes

I mean, he can cut chunks into solid mineral rock and bring it out.

1 Like

true, but then again a probe warps a pylon, which then can warp a small army lol