Who is the weakest hero (Lore )

Abathur is strong, he survived alone in CHAR for months! what kind of protoss or terran could do that.

4 Likes

Abathur is actually enormous. Heā€™s several times taller than Kerrigan just as the bit we see, and itā€™s implied that his body is an eldritch centipede winding through the leviathan for who-knows-how-far.

Just on the basis of that, he could beat some heroes.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to agree with those saying Deckard Cain. He lost to a lady with butterfly wings, for crying out loud.

2 Likes

He won against a chandelier though.

3 Likes

Ppl trillion lightyears gap Hokuā€™s joke with Illidan.

My vote goes for Deckard.

Fenix without the advanced thing keeping him alive. I have not played starcraft i dont remember what it is called.

Forgive my WoW lore ignorance, but, Lili ?, sure, sheā€™s stormstout and all but isnā€™t she a bit too young for engaging in combat and all :slight_smile:

Now thatā€™s disrespectful, before his death, Fenix ā€‹ā€‹was really OP, even a warrior like Artanis respected him as the best protoss warrior of all time, the dragoon exoskeleton would limit him if it were not for the fact that he is fatal wounded. Taking him out of the dragoon isnā€™t fair.

3 Likes

Yet, somehow his magic protect him from a meteor strike and the full. Also, he can defense off few skeletons for a moment. He may not able kill someone but he can defense for himself.
By the way, Maghda isnā€™t weak at all in lore.

1 Like

Lt moralis
In SC series medics cant attack

1 Like

I would have to say Morales

Him or Ana Iā€™d say. Still a little salty about Hanzo defeating Alexstraza, I didnā€™t think OW fans needed that much fanservice in other gameā€™s cinematics. Varian didnā€™t need the fanservice he got either for the record.

See, I know that Goblins are compared to Gnomes a lot in warcraft and itā€™s media. But I always thought they were dumber then gnomes but had physiology closer to like a dwarf. The trolls did see it as worthwhile to enslave Gobliins for hard labor. I donā€™t see putting something strong as a gnome in a mine as productive use of anyoneā€™s time.

Also if you strip their gear how strong is someone like Tychus or Raynor? Could Tychus even lug his minigun around?

2 Likes

In the lore of her game, Lili is a non-combatant with no fighting training, Cain at least has some fighting skill. Everything she does in this game is something they made up FOR this game. No idea why they wanted her as a hero so much.

To be fair, Iā€™m pretty sure Varian lost. What did he even do? He scratched Ragā€™s arm then jumped headstrong into his face. Where is Varian gonna land? What is he even gonna do when he gets there? Insect got swatted.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean beating Rag I mean the fact his death was a cross game event.

Enter Volā€™jin:
Ganked and left to die in the streets.

Despite having sons not even they care. Comes back to say ā€œI donā€™t know monā€ also no HoTS character at all.

I donā€™t need Volā€™jin to get the same as Varian, but I also donā€™t think Varian warranted all this.

1 Like

Ehh. I just think they took an opportunity to do something cool, namely the ā€œWarriorā€™s Heavenā€ theme his cinematic has. Given how huge Varianā€™s death was in WoWā€™s story at that point, it made sense to carry it into the Nexus.

Itā€™s also not just Heroes of the Storm that shafted Volā€™jin, that was pretty consistent from WoD onward. Poor guy.

1 Like

Funny how few people got the illidan joke. Iv thought it was funny.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Chromie. Not because sheā€™s actually weak, but if she were to fight you, she wouldnā€™t. Sheā€™s too nice.

Tychus is a monster of a man; heā€™d probably be one of the biggest humans there is and would be able to pick up deckard with one hand and snap him in half. Yes he would be able to carry his gun without his suit.

Raynor is weaker but is a military commander and strategist, heā€™d outsmart his enemies and take them down.

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget that Tychus has cybernetic implants. One of the things I wish they would go into more are the cyborg esque aspects of Terrans. Itā€™s probably the one place they have a true advantage over Zerg and Protoss.

1 Like