Who is the weakest hero (Lore )

we already argued who strongest blizzard character thats currently in Hots, but we never argued who is the weakest ? who even with all odds on their side would still end up losing the ? ( Lore based ) ( not sure if we can include vikings or orphea in there )

id be thinking cain, like i like the guy but on a 1V1 i cant really see him win anything . however could he beat up a baby murloc lol ?

1 Like

I mean. ETC is pretty much a cow in a rock band. Just a regular dude.

5 Likes

Murky is literally a baby murloc, it’s him no contest. They aren’t even that dangerous except in groups. Just like zerglings.

31 Likes

Maybe if we can split the lost vikings individually. Perhaps Erik could be weaker. He’s an angry short dude with a slingshot.

2 Likes

Deckard Cain

(Just puting this line so its more than 20 characters)

10 Likes

Illidan. I swear that poor guy has lost to every other character on the Warcraft roster.

4 Likes

Murky could definitely kill Deckard in a 1v1. That puts Deckard below Murky in my book.

Also keep in mind that Murky has canonically fought for the Swamprock murloc tribe and killed a bunch of makrura. Legion questline, baby.

11 Likes

Murky actually takes out a lot of dangerous creatures in northern highmountain along the coast. Don’t underestimate the bubble boy.

3 Likes

Illidan is currently fighting Sargarus so I’d say he is far from the weakest. Sure he gets his rear handed to him numerous times but I wouldn’t say he is the weakest character in Heroes.

If I had to I’d say possibly one of the StarCraft normal humans. All they really are is just humans with really good aim, big guns, power suits or a combo of all there.

1 Like

He is just sitting there watching Sargeras, he had nothing to do with the fight. Sargeras was defeated by the combined might of the Titans, and 20 random people with pointy things.

He is just sitting there watching Sargeras, he had nothing to do with the fight. Sargeras was defeated by the combined might of the Titans, and 20 random people with pointy things.

That was Argus we fought in the raid. When did we fight Sargeras ourselves?

1 Like

I didn’t say we fought him directly, that was the Titans, but that we were instrumental in his defeat. Unlike Ilidan. He only showed up after all the fireworks were over.

Well either way I don’t really see how Illidan would be the weakest. Titans are having him be the watcher of Sargeras so clearly he still has some high power

To be fair, my post was somewhat of a joke. Illidan has been the Warcraft punching bag for decades. Kind of like Diablo and Artanis in the Carbot cartoons.

8 Likes

you’ll have to enlight me because i know very little of illidan lol , the guy looks strong to be honest, i can hardly see him constantly losing fights lol

what xD ???

Illidan won’t lose to Deckard that’s for sure lmao…
Even terrans wouldn’t lose to him bare fisted without their armors. Hell even SGT Hammer without her tank can probably give him a good beating

I actually forgot about this. Or maybe I didn’t do the entire questline.
:thinking:
I guess

then?
Or maybe Morales

1 Like

He had his butt handed to him by Arthas. I can’t really think of any lore fight he actually won, other than exploding a Na’aru.

1 Like

How about Abathur? He’s more like a scientist kind of zerg, not a combat one. Sometimes he does eat poor larva but that’s it.

2 Likes

Gazlowe. If he doesn’t have his gadgets on him that is.