Which is your Highest Level Hero?

thanks
basically made it to spot the biggies,

rather than separate threads,

people can ask tips from those who hav been playing a hero for long,

has helped me so far :slight_smile:

I’d say you should make a separate thread for a specific hero, to compile knowledge about that one hero. Here, it’ll be mixed up.

From what I noticed, if you ask for help or tips on heroes, you usually get people speaking their mind and being helpful. Which is good.

Im not him but…
All Im gonna say is that backdoor Abathur is possible again :smiley:

11:30

Yup, but heres its all mixed up,
a bit of all,

n HOTS is all about being good with many, rather than the best with one

if u get banned on a hero, shudnt b the end of the world,

I faced tht when i started rank play

i played varian n kt mostly,
both got banned in bronze in the first 2 bans from either sides,

then shifted to greymane, his versatile style grabbed my attention.

now Li Ming, coz of some videos i saw, of her defending the core alone against 5,

I have managed to get mega kill 5 just once in a team fight,
but several times killing 4 :smiley: ,

still a lotttttttttt to learn , specially to master wave of force positioning n timing

True, I look at it from an organizational point of view. I pick a few heroes to cover some bases, and make threads to learn more about each one individually.

There is a thread where addingf a “Basic Hero Guide” section would fit just right.

1 Like

Illidan - 96 lvl
Abathur - 84 lvl

nice,
wht times do u go HUNT,
n wht times do u take the other ulti?

My roster, ft. a bunch of characters just barely about to level in prep for the Mecha Storm II event.

2 Likes

nice, i did tht for alarak n li ming,

i still need to get hold of alarak, want play him more,

i think my Li Ming is ok now, I have been banned first ban on Li Ming from ppl i played before with, thts a sign my Li Ming is ok lol,

but of course, im in Bronze as yet

When I choose Illidan, I always ask myself two questions:

1. Does the enemy team have a lot of CC?
  2. Do I want to play PvE or PvP?

Metamorphosis is: teleport, heal, 1-second insensitivity

Hunt is: high mobility, stun, burst dmg.

A lot depends on the composition of both teams and on what map we play.
I can not answer you briefly. In most situations Hunt is better, but Meta has a very strong improvement at level 20 and looks better. :smiley:

yea, also if have someone to shield u like tassa or mediev or uther ulti or zarya, meta ulti wil b better, and if have aba, meta ulti on lvl 20 bcomes insane :slight_smile:

i used to go unending hatred (kil minions to icresae damage) but later i stoped,
sweeping strike offers more, specially as there are many times when u going through 2 or more heroes, boosts your damage and self sustain both :slight_smile:

Everyone knows that Illidan + Aba, or Illidan + Tass is a strong combination. What will you say to Illidan + Tyrael? Tyrael is very mobile like Illidan, Tyrael provides shields, Tyrael improves attack speed and most importantly, Tyrael has 2 very strong ult. Hunt + Judgment = kill.

Unending Hatred is a good talent, but the other two talents are better because they work from level 1.

If you score 20 points, you will get an additional 20, a total of 40. However, this is still not enough, this talent becomes strong only after getting about 60 points, around the 16th level.

There is a problem with Battered Assault that some players know that it exists and will be set up so that you will not receive this bonus. It’s a difficult talent to use.

well, im in bronze, n havent had the chance to play much
honestly, i think i learned more in past month with this forum, then wht i learned in half year of playing the game alone :slight_smile:
so tyrael wasnt even in the deepest part of my brain when i was thinking about tasa n zarya n others :slight_smile:

I set up a smurf account and went to bronze 1. I did not plan it, but I decided to take the challenge of going out and getting there.
I love Illidan and I can play it quite well, but I did not even think about playing him in low rank.

Im stuck in Bronze,

mostly because i get bored of QM, and then go ranked even though I dont have people t party up,

Mostly if i have a few frends online, with who i play ranked, then its like 60% wins and 40% losses, but i noticed if i go alone, its like 90% loses mostly

and frustrating

I had 85% WR on brown (solo). My game consisted of soak exp. I did not care about anything else, only soak exp. When I made for the team an advantage in the experience I came to TF, we won and go core, that’s all. Matches lasted after 10-15 minutes.

EDIT:
Many players make the mistake of blood lust. When they kill one enemy, they chase after the others. Before they catch up with it, the first one is back in the game.
There is a simple rule: if you killed an enemy player it’s great, you have an advantage, use it, play the map.

You mean, i focus a solo laner hero, and just shut my eyes from the rest, and help in obj a bit, but primary focus to just destroy one lane till the keep?

I have my Abathur maxed out. They stop at level 999. I keep wishing they would raise the hero cap so I could go back to playing my Abby again :smiley:

OH, wow.

well giv me tips, how to keep eyes everywhere,

I posted earlier…
with aba, have to
1= keep eye on heroes healths to shield
2= keep eye for teamfights
3= keep putting mines
4= put tiny head on minions in other lane to soak
5= watch minimap at all times (especially later game when ur body is mid way in the map)

how to manage all tht?

I mean, step by step,