What's the Worst Patch of all time?

Just curious what everyone thinks the WORST Heroes patch is?

There is a list of patches here

I would honestly say for me – Its 2.50.0 (April 14)

The event - Lame skins, not creative
The rework on Tass - Worst one in the game’s history.
The Anomaly - Slows games down, changes the heart of how this game has been played since inception, brings it more in line with other MOBAs. Nerfed a lot of heroes that didn’t get any buffs in return to help compensate the lack of dive.

Xul Nerf? This guy was overturned and they nerf his HP a bit? Come on.

So that was mine, is there a patch that was worse? What’s your “worse” patch?

2 Likes

The stealth and tower ammo change patch. Haven’t played as often since then.

7 Likes

Ah yes, the Ammo change! It’s funny, today’s change for diving under towers and forts is the final blow in the saga of bases in HOTS.

It was a fun thing when AMMO was out on towers, added a lot of strategy to the game.

Have you actually played the game since the patch?

8 Likes

I am deeply disappointed in today’s patch - AI mode is freaking DEAD. The new elite bots are as functionally bad as the old beginner ones.
That said, the ammo patch is still hands down the worst.

2 Likes

He wasn’t going to like it no matter what.

of course not. I wish the OP just said “i hate this patch” instead of shrouding his opinion in some kind of poll thread

4 Likes

I thought the improvements to AI would help those who enjoy this mode? I haven’t tested them out as I don’t like VS AI unless for event quests. Maybe nobody is playing the mode as the maintenance just ended, give it time and don’t queue as Tassadar. I was playing a QM with someone who said they queued for 10mins to get Tass.

The one that gave Mercy a rework in Overwatch.

Let seee 14 posts… THIS is the worst patch ? based on how many games since install…

4 Likes

The patch they reworked Kerrigan in 2016

any patch that said mm was tweaked or fixed when it actually wasnt

It’s not the lack of action, it’s the AI themselves. Really, really bad changes to functionality. You’re basically stuck laning unopposed for 75% of the match.

1 Like

Reworked Whitemane patch.

8 Likes

Shame to hear that, they had said they would try to address this. I guess it’s still a work in progress. :frowning:

Must admit I didn’t care for that patch at all.

The Blaze patch, AKA the patch where they buffed Hanzo. That was easily the worst balance nightmare I’ve seen from something that wasn’t a new release. I have no clue how the -5 armor version of Sharpened Arrowheads (while Hanzo still had 7.5 attack range no less) even possibly slipped through testing.

Now there are about 8-16 Hanzos per match! Completely stationary Haznos but Hanzos nun the less

Garrosh Release Patch, not saying he’s a bad hero, in fact i’m glad he’s a hero in the game, but pre Rework Garrosh was annoying AF

also close runner up with release Malganis

5 Likes

Oh yea, Garrosh used to be able to rip you from half a screen away and get you killed quickly after. I forgot about that

2 Likes

you want to stand in the middle of a lane? well now you are behind enemy forts AHAHHAHA LOSER!