Whats the topic your most proud off?

This is a bit more for wintered forum users. But here a simple question. Im curious! (Especially if they are still relevent today)

1 Like

I think it was the collected data from 100 HL games. Though I’m not sure how relevant it is now since it has been replaced by Storm league.

2 Likes

The pinned one.

2 Likes

Part 1 or part 2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And why?

This one for sure.

But I also liked a lot this:

This one took me about 3 hours to make and people really liked it ><

3 Likes

I love my message board. Its simple and people could just share everything from a 5 man healing comp or just to show off ^^

I also like stand your ground. Some people said it helped them. I really love this one

3 Likes

I just peeked at it. Seems like a lot of work!

I like this one more then the salt mines tbh. But im glad you did it

I love the simplicity.

Anyway here is mine. I was at a work space that gave me too much time. It were so many questions, worked hard on it and glad it got burried tbh because I wanted every question to be unique

1 Like

I worked a lot in this one:

3 Likes

Werent you the guy who did every name in japenese? I just closed my pc :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, but I like the probe, I actually tried to get dev’s attention.

The other thread is this one for any curious:

1 Like

Probably this one, because I was more-or-less correct.

I bet I would’ve been 100% correct if the HotS team still had any love from Blizzard. Oh well, we still got the actual important thing.

Sidenote, this is my favourite reply:

1 Like

Technically part 1 and 2 are the same, so both? The second? :'D

And why? Whelp, it got pinned. Plus I feel like I really added something to this community with it.

1 Like

I don’t know if “proud of” is accurate, but this is certainly the topic I put the most work into:

5 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if Dr. Logan is regretting the megathread of memes. The notifications must be annoying.

2 Likes

Topic I’m most proud for making, well pI’ve got one that sticks out to me.

My Concept for Rose a nexus original, me and another user worked on her and Aria though Rose was definitely more my creation while he focused on the tank in this tank-healer co-op hero we worked on.

It was the first actual hero concept i put to paper and even if the one I did next was… a collosal failure I think I’ve gotten better since then, still kinda proud of my first one

2 Likes

This one for me.

I like this one because you don’t need to keep up with the entire thread to post and have some fun. Though I think people got bored of it. RCW usually revives it. I’m usually the last one to post there.

1 Like

easily this.
R.I.P Downvotes (first ever Megathread)

it became a really long discussion on the concept of downvotes into the first offtopic thread.

2 Likes

This is mine:

I’m not sure I’d say I’m “proud” of it, but even though my prediction was correct that it couldn’t compete with something fun like Darak’s Salt Mines, it didn’t die after 10 posts like I thought. People are indeed quite positive here!

The other is:

Even if I never got an answer, it did provoke some interesting discussion.

3 Likes

If we’re counting the old forums, then I’d probably say my “What everyone should know about Possession” topic/guide. While the ability did shift from being a heroic to a lower tiered talent, most of the functions, interactions and bugs of the ability remain the same, so a lot of the information there would be relevant, though I think with the recent re-labeling of the forums, that topic may be lost to time.

If we just mean these boards, then I suppose my female monk suggestion topic.

1 Like