Whats the topic your most proud of?

It looks like LoL finally purged its old forums, but probably a thread relating to Master Yi’s rework in… season 2 or 3. People thought it was underpowered, and that they killed AP Yi (which they did, but they just made it so he was now scaled with AD, and therefore, exponentially more powerful).

It’s all gone, but I had played ~50 games with Yi in various lanes and jungle in the following few days, and it culminated into a 4v5 game with an AD LeBlanc that fed 0-3 and rage quit in the first ~5 mins. I ended up decimating the enemy team after getting caught up with a few ganks. I mean, it was like nobody play tested that, and I captured like 95% of the kills in that match and compiled them next to an explanation of how it was utterly broken. I was originally planning on compiling several item builds, but that single 4v5 summed it up.

Now they’ve reworked Yi again, and he looks pretty nuts again. I don’t play LoL anymore, though, so I couldn’t say where it stacks now.

Anyway, old video here. Demonstrates crit rune setup, how you’re basically invincible during Alpha Strike, how Alpha Strike critting was busted, resets were busted, Meditation was still amazing for stopping burst, Wuju Style’s new True Damage was busted for killing tanks/armor, and Highlander’s absurd duration and hilarious movement speed meant I could reach China in 15 seconds by just running across the water.

Yes it was! I also like your ama recaps

Think regh is a nice start

I missed this one will check it

I dislike downvotes

Oeh nice! Yes his old q was to strong

Edit: wanted to reply on you guys but the word just means the whole tread. Not the marked word. Didnt want this to be too long

1 Like

This thread was a lil bit personal since some people had real names as IGN, but otherwise, I ‘met’ good people here ^ v ^

5 Likes

What about your inaive artanis guide ?
That had to count in your best ones right ?

Which one?

I kind of like talking about Artanis.

Hey, you want some reading material? Well boy, do I have a thread for you…

Go check out Orphea’s Travails. It might be just what you want.

2 Likes

i approve! that’s such an amazing reading material

2 Likes

I don’t make many threads myself, but I was happy with this one:

2 Likes

Ahh and also your first thread too. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. Thread got way out of hand at some points. Luckily, the thread didn’t get locked. It did sour the urge to make more threads, a bit. Tried to keep it going with more ideas. Good thing there are people who tried to keep the spirit of the thread going, so I thought it was nice.

2 Likes

imagine that skin get’s created? out of nowhere "new patch > dancer orphea skin > :heart:

1 Like

Will do it again.

It was pretty shameful what the person did that seemed like forum policing for no reason.

1 Like

Woot Woot! :blush:

Perhaps, in about 6 months, I’ll make the thread again.

Yeah, the moderator(or whoever) removed about 20-30 posts, because of what that one started. I’d say that one’s troll levels were over 9000, for sure. Glad they are gone.

2 Likes

Off all the things. I never thought of you being a probius player!

Probius was my first main, until I lost interest.

Then followed by sub 50% winrate hell with him.