Orphea Dancer Skin Concept Art and other ideas!

I just saw the concept art for Orphea where she is depicted as a dancer on a wiki. I thought it’s beautiful and elegant. I really hope they get around to making this skin into the game.

Though carrying a huge thing on her back would detract from the aesthetic of a gentle and poised dancer. Not sure what would have to be done. Big flower made of ribbons?

What do you guys think?

Edit: The thread has evolved a little to include other design ideas for Orphea and her skins! So I changed the thread title to reflect this. Contribute your ideas!

4 Likes

I haven’t seen the concept art, but I think a Classical Ballet dancer skin for Orphea would suit her character and model.

I thought the same thing, they have to give her a break and remove that coffin off her back. Something a bit more elegant and less morbid for a dancer themed skin.

1 Like

I’d VERY much love to have her not have something on her back. But, I have a feeling they will have to keep a consistent “silhouette” so that players can identify each character at a glance. If this is not a thing, I would of course not have anything on her back and recreate the concept art.

The “whip/ribbon” can definitely be used to recreate all her skills. All the skill can look like what they look like now, but they are all wrapped up in ribbon.

I thought a clown skin was more fitting. She would make a cute clown mocking her opponents, moving around like a happy monkey. She would be lugging around a big height meter that shows she’s too short to ride the rides. Instead of a coffin would be a chomp-in-the-box, a jack-in-the-box except it has a chomp evil clown head. Creepy clown voice overs would make it complete.

3 Likes

What’s is it with you and clowns? :smile:

I thought it was gonna be one of those athletic dancers.

Like a sweatband on the chomp, a legging on her shadow waltz, ribbons around her E and so on.

Here’s the concept art if anyone is asking.

13 Likes

Looks more like a ballerina.

Thank you for putting it up.

1 Like

They got magical girl themes for mages, oversexualized themes for males, so why not clown themes for clown fiesta gameplay? :yum:

1 Like

Sure you got the right pic? That’s a dude.

This looks amazing and would finally be something i can burn my 5K shards on.

3 Likes

I think it’s “Opposite Day” in the part of the world you’re currently in. It’s messing with your posts here.

If the changes they claim happen, we would also be able to buy it with real money/gems and gold too.

Subjective :expressionless:

That’s a dude.

Other than Bikini Tychus… What oversexualized males? Genuinely curious.

2 Likes

I would like to see it on game.

1 Like

The concept art is really nice…

We just need to think of something suitable to replace the coffin. I’d suggest folded wings, given the overall aesthetic we have there. Or maybe a trophy?

3 Likes

I actually think the coffin does fit in with a slight recoloration/redesign, both skin and coffin have a avian/bird theme.

Oh that looks lovely!

Would insta buy Orphea and the skin, if it would be released.

3 Likes

Dancers take on many themes, so almost anything is possible as long as the dancer theme is present.

Bird? Perhaps a nest, or an egg? If it were a crow or raven, then maybe shiny things they usually gather.