Whats the topic your most proud of?

Fixed it!

My “How do I Ragnaros” thread. Thanks to that thread I found a hero I absolutely love and can dominate matches with when before that thread I was completely useless with that hero and had no idea what he’d even be good at. That thread was so successful I’ve been trying to think of who to do a similar thread about next; Right now I’m torn between Alexstrasza, Rehgar, and Sonya

5 Likes

This one:

Even if nobody liked it, it was a important step in my growth as a writer and as a (atempt of) English speaker, because no only I used a different form of story telling, but I also tried, for first time, to write a story in English languaje, so I’m proud of it.

6 Likes

And who do you prefer?

@gishki will read it tomorrow!

Probably the time I reported a bug with the payload on Hanamura.

I don’t make very many threads.

4 Likes

Both of these compete for me really hard and I can’t really decide which to choose tbh:

4 Likes

I haven’t written it yet.

1 Like

Im not sure. It’s hard to say which I like best when I don’t really understand any of their kits

1 Like

My “Life on the Forums looks like” series.

10 Likes

i don’t know about my self i guess i just enjoy triggering weaklings on the forums? Kappa

This one

3 Likes

My “The HotS Chat Room” Thread.

I orginally intended it to be a thread where people make up early-internet-esque screen names for the heroes in HotS.

I got randomly inspired in the middle of it, thinking of what a chat log might look like, and kind of went off the rails making a spontaneous, avant garde fan-fiction that probably only 30-somethings like me would understand.

Healsonheels was the only one who responded to it. I feel weirdly proud of that.

3 Likes

I haven’t written too many topics and the only one that gained any traction quickly devolved into a flame war between two users :sleepy:

1 Like

Hehe, I remember that.

1 Like

I am lucky if I remember what I had for breakfast, much less what I posted on an internet forums months ago.

3 Likes

The Replay thread is quite fun and seems to be fun to at least some others too, so i´ll go with that.

5 Likes

I know there is no way to prove this, but I’d like to think my post about Garrosh being BS on his release helped to eventually get him nerfed

Feel proud to lend my voice to such a noble cause.

3 Likes

probably my mega thread about downvotes. The sheer amount of random B* that happens in that thread is amazing. and it has some actual good discussion about the removal of downvotes but who cares about that

5 Likes

It looks like LoL finally purged its old forums, but probably a thread relating to Master Yi’s rework in… season 2 or 3. People thought it was underpowered, and that they killed AP Yi (which they did, but they just made it so he was now scaled with AD, and therefore, exponentially more powerful).

It’s all gone, but I had played ~50 games with Yi in various lanes and jungle in the following few days, and it culminated into a 4v5 game with an AD LeBlanc that fed 0-3 and rage quit in the first ~5 mins. I ended up decimating the enemy team after getting caught up with a few ganks. I mean, it was like nobody play tested that, and I captured like 95% of the kills in that match and compiled them next to an explanation of how it was utterly broken. I was originally planning on compiling several item builds, but that single 4v5 summed it up.

Now they’ve reworked Yi again, and he looks pretty nuts again. I don’t play LoL anymore, though, so I couldn’t say where it stacks now.

Anyway, old video here. Demonstrates crit rune setup, how you’re basically invincible during Alpha Strike, how Alpha Strike critting was busted, resets were busted, Meditation was still amazing for stopping burst, Wuju Style’s new True Damage was busted for killing tanks/armor, and Highlander’s absurd duration and hilarious movement speed meant I could reach China in 15 seconds by just running across the water.

Yes it was! I also like your ama recaps

Think regh is a nice start

I missed this one will check it

I dislike downvotes

Oeh nice! Yes his old q was to strong

Edit: wanted to reply on you guys but the word just means the whole tread. Not the marked word. Didnt want this to be too long

1 Like