What is your role in the bar based on your forum posts

You’re actually the guy who really loves one kind of drink, but you’re always moaning about how it could be so much better if they just changed the ingredients around just a little bit.

5 Likes

I hate alcohol. I’m also not 21 yet, but I’ve tried wine, ale, beer, and sake, and I hate them all.

Which is why I said I’d order a glass of milk.

i like coke on unhealthy levels

i’m sorry

also 20 as of 3rd of july

despite in some countries its 21, here we are allowed to drink on the age of 18, but I don’t bother with it because they all taste like crap.

I like Sprite, but I can’t drink more than a 20 oz at a time. I can chug milk and lemonade like a pro though.

1 Like

how in the world did he know i’m lonely…

and yes i drink a lot. of coca cola! i broke my phone but true i had a lot on it no need to mention what was on it of course as it’s personal!! don’t ask.

always a good conversation partner well you got that one right as well all my friend’s tell me that so well done you actually guess them all right just about “his” was wrong but you don’t know who is that person on the internet so i don’t blame you but nice job i could say 10/10 on guessing 99.99% of me!

5 Likes

Maximus: Your the guy who manages to sneak in with his fake ID . Like swapping in. Really you said to much. Its hard to do this now. My vision is corrupted xD

2nd attempt:
You are a jack off all trades master of none. If someone orders nachos but cant finish them. They call you! If they need a 4th person to play table football. They call you!
You drink sprite

Dr logan.
The guy who has his own comfy seat in the bar and goes there so regular everyone assumes that seat is just yours. You just drink that beer nobody touches anymore. Claiming its good! While everyone agrees but its very seasonal. Its summersbeer when its winter (if you get my tassadars refrence)
You also draw a lot on every coaster or napkin you can find

5 Likes

I’m the guy who takes the fights into the bathroom, then walks out unscathed.

1 Like

I… I dont know how to respond to that

5 Likes

We talked it out

4 Likes

I always say him on the internet. I see your female name. I want to avoid a did you call me maaaam situation

Djpea You prefer the dancefloor. With a list of cheesy pickup lines. You be the wingman or the pilot. Your also the one who always flirt with the bairmaid. You drink tequilla (most of your comments are short but strong. Tequilla fits)

5 Likes

yeah that’s what i meant by saying “i don’t blame you that you don’t know who’s that person on the internet” :smile:

1 Like

Including but not limited to :
Oxygen (65%)
Carbon (18%)
Hydrogen ( 10%)
Nitrogen (3%)
Calcium (1.5%)
Phosphorus (1%)
Potassium (0.25%)
Sulfur (0.25%)
Sodium (0.15%)
Chlorine (0.15%)
Magnesium (0.05%)
Iron (0.006%)
Fluorine (0.0037%)
Zinc (0.0032%)
Copper (0.0001%)
Iodine (0.000016%)
Selenium (0.000019%)
Chromium (0.0000024%)
Manganese (0.000017%)
Molybdenum (0.000013%)
Cobalt (0.0000021%)

I hope the " what " part is clearer now xD

7 Likes

Bruh.

2 Likes

How am i a cause for you to be tassadar :laughing:? ( did i misunderstood that one )

1 Like

yes

do one for me?

1 Like

I’m the sithlord highlord.

3 Likes

Someone watched too much Full Metal Alchemist :'D

3 Likes

What do you mean by “too much”?!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595355327507988521/598292148378402836/Aang------3157080.jpeg

3 Likes

pfft, who would ever drink coke, am i right fellas?

This Post Made By Pepsi Gang

3 Likes

Just a figure of speech

2 Likes