Welp, I think I won't get my heroes in Hots soon

I mean give me an Adept hero (what’s her name from the co-op mission about the tal’darim ritual, maybe it’s a Q that does damage as you throw it, an ability to sap strength from minions and merc’s and a W that is… hm still need to think on that, still an adept or an ascendant based hero would be cool.

As would Tosh (I’m a fan of him if for no other eason then because I want some pre game banter between him and Nova.) only he’s more focused on the psionic side of being a Terran Psionic operative where Nova focuses on the sniper elements.

Maybe Swan representing an SCV, bares some degree of similarity to probius but instead he’s based on terran buildings giving him more lane presence with more AOE turrets.

What’s his combat theme though? He’s a non combatant, so you gotta actualy explain how you want that hero to be implimented as a combatant.

I understand that you personally like those heroes more, but in terms of lore those are minor Npc. What i asked in a non salty way at all is that i want bigger non-wow (cause they are all already) lore characters before original nexus heroes. All of this due the decrased release date on heroes. If i gonna get one every 4-5 months id prefer a big one.

Abathur was non-combative to the extreme, Stukov was kind of similar to Mengsk in that you only interacted with them while they were in Battlecruisers save for some parts after the whole thing that made him infested. Creative thinking makes quite a big way of fleshing out characters.

I’ve always put forth starcraft heroes first but the lowbie for hype is probably reaper. Shame too, his kit and playstyle would’ve been neat.

I feel like I should be offended that you said Tosh was minor, but the N I remember not everyone got into the media surrounding NOva as much as I did so your point stands.

There are still many important characters who are easier to make work in the nexus (especialy given the devs outright said “we don’t want more abatheur esque heroees”) then Mengsk, Vorazun could work though making her different from Zaratuel might be tricky .

ABa still is noncombative he psionically controls symbiotes which is kinda what he does already to a greator or lesser extent. And Stukov is obviously is infested self right now in the Nexus so who cares what he was before hand?

Dont be offended buddy, Tosh just hadnt enought impact on Lore but is a good character. Aside Mengsk, what about freaking Duran/Narud? he can be a playable character and has more weight in lore than mengsk

Yes, but nothing of his character existed in the games he was in. At most there is the Monstrosity (which was added into SC2’s Co-Op long after he was in Heroes).

They operate on the theme rather than existing things. Stukov, in SC2, was just some Infested Terran that spawned infested marines, but in Heroes he uses the infested part of himself to heal people? It’s a very strange drop from what one would have expected from the character, but instead follows a theme.

1 Like

Narud? Oh hell yeah he’s workable, though all the ideas I have off the top of my head for him would probably fit more for Belial if you’re talking impactful lore characters

Same thing, Belial is a good character but not as huge as Baal. My point is why arent those bigger lore characters yet in heroes and we have instead plenty of random wow npcs everywhere?

I was getting mixed up with my demon lords as I’m not super into Diablo my point was Narrud’s whole thing about shifting forms and the ways to incorperate that into HOTS would better fit that one very cunning demon lord dude I thought it was belial but maybe baal Idk exactly.

And honestly not going to lie I think even if he’s not as impactful I’m almost certain there’d be a bigger “hell yeah” response from HOTS to see Tosh show up then Narud.

Same reaction i had with probius and blaze :D. Id prefer Duran form. Also i need Lady vashj and far in future tauren chieftain for finish with the WCIII playable heroes

[Posted edited by Forum Moderator for language.]

I want zerglings but 5 of them at once :grinning:!
I find the idea of having zerglings rushing lanes or isolated enemies awesome an would love this . either that of the zerg queen from sc1 .

Ok, i have a confession to make why i would love those 2 characters n there when ive been a been a big protoss supporter .
I used to be a zerg player …
I used to fight for the swarm .
I would fake attacks on the front door and as soon i knew i had your attention , i would pop a nydus into your main .
( however i have never 6 pooled anyone in sc1 ( except an AI LOL ) same in sc2 i have not cheeses anyone .

However a while ago have discovered the light of the kalha , i struggled for a long time to adapt to the big difference in play style of the protoss but after enough work i had managed to finaly play them and have since been fighting for aiur ever since .
In the end i i have found pride in playing protoss but my past with the zerg will always follow me .

So yeah i was a zerg who became a protoss xD . but having a bunch of zerglings rubning around in the maps or a queen messing up the enemy team with parasites and so one would be really something id love in this game :+1:

1 Like

You know, a hit and run Hellion with the ability to morph into a tanky Hellbat.

I like your idea about the Handmaiden with powers. How would she bring in lore? Maybe she spills the beans on the family who owns the garden?

The Copy hero is just something I came up with off the top of my head. I could think deeper about, buuuut if Blizz brought me on as a consultant for hero ideas, I’d make more of an effort.

1 Like

bliztron had a roughly 1:1 concept of what I had in mind. It’s a great read

I like the idea of the presences being activatable personally like they were in WoW, but I guess it’d add too much complexity to the concept :thinking:

Well I’m probably going to reapproach it at some point and rework many of the talents to be more cohesive but I do actually have a completed concept for that character

Basically the idea is she dosen’t believe the rumours about the dissappearances so she goes out into the garden and gets attacked by the shamblers, she does managed to escape though is wounded and through said wound pollen from these plants seeps into her and through a bit of insanity it bonds with her allowing her to command a portion of the garden, but not command more like, be part of this sect of it.
It was part of a Concept Design COntest and is half of a Co-op styled hero the other being based on Dragon Shire and utilizing power from the Dragon Knights and it’s curse for combat.

Algalon the Observer
Lei Shen the Thunder King

Maghda, the killer of the Cain from Diablo 3.

Just want to see Diablo’s fans angry reaction on this announcement.