Welp, I think I won't get my heroes in Hots soon

We got Imperius and Anduin, because they were hyped so hard.
It’s so sad that I won’t get my favorite heroes :frowning:
Admiral Gerard DuGalle
Aldaris
Overmind
I love them so hard.

What heroes you want in hots, but they are not so popular?

5 Likes

Does Tass know you’re talking about other heroes behind his back?

14 Likes

You may never know, whitemane was a complete suprise soo

Even though her femm appeal made her popular in the WoW scene

I want Overmind too, but i can’t deny that i really want Adept in HotS, just look at her, she is a 3 meter tall alien and somehow she looks cute.

But damn you Overwatch, your high mobility heroes are denying to us the glory of the Adept, Reaper (starcraft) and Hellion/Hellbat.

5 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401079270874808320/573274355950288967/unknown.png
Maybe.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention Arcturus Mengsk.

2 Likes

Spirit Walker hero, Mountain giant hero, Acient of life(building from w3) hero

1 Like

Mephisto and a Dreadlord were really random and a surprise too.

They’ve already said Overmind is not coming. They do not want to bring more heroes like Abathur to the game :disappointed_relieved:

The more I think about it, the more I find myself wondering what a translation of Zenyatta would be like inside HotS… I’ve liked the idea of attaching debuffs to enemies and buffs to allies… Plus, you fling metal balls at the enemy at insane speeds with nothing more than the power of an Omnic’s mind…

Big hecking F
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399444725381464064/573276264404746250/2.png

1 Like

My pick would be Andariel. Mostly because she has multiple “arms”, kinda like Kerrigan. She is also the first boss in D2, and is the only female Evil. Not to mention her hair is wild AF! Love it.

1 Like

I like where this is going.

1 Like

Diablo was subject to Rule 63, but doesn’t count, as he was born a male. I’d say our chances are good.

2 Likes

You know what?
I like you.

1 Like

Awww~ :heart_eyes: :relaxed:

1 Like

Aldaris :alien: :+1:

2 Likes

Mostly :alien: :anger:

2 Likes

Overmind :eye: :bug:

3 Likes

I remember back quite awhile ago I wanted Anzu from WoW; one of the three Arakkoa bird gods.

Though these days I’m actually pretty content with the heroes we have so far.

1 Like