Waiting times in SL

Hello, since last night i have been waiting 2000 sec plus for SL games, before giving up. Done it 5 times now in last two night waiting over 1000 sec, estimated is 57-85, and not found a game. I disconnected a lot (in draft and in game) recently so my rank dropped from Plat 1 to Gold 2 - could this MMR/rank mismatch be a part of the problem? I’m close to giving up on the game as climbing SL was my main motivation. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

I’d give up on this game. It’s legit no longer fun to play. I’ve moved on to other more fun games and just come to read the pain on the forums.

So what is so much more fun then?

Personally I’ve actually enjoyed Albion Online. Or LOL. Or even Hearthstone. Or just going outside and taking a walk. Or napping.

LOL… that game is worse than crack cocain.e. Playing LOL is one of the worst things that I have done in my life, its a low quality drug that just soaks the time and any joy out of your life, unless you get a winstreak high

Ive given up on league cuz of the wait times… qm …can… be fun though … lol, just dont expect too much

main topic about this bug is here: