Upcoming XP Changes

What people and how many people testing upcoming changes? they regular play heroe league or quick match?

So the feedback was that the new changes aren’t working as intended. Are these changes coming directly to live untested? what does

mean?
If we’re going to receive more changes to the xp system why not extend the ptr first so you can confirm that the changes work as intended?

3 Likes

In all honesty, the changes should be entirely scrapped.

16 Likes

and PBMM implemented.

Blizz just caters to all the people who complain and cry on the forums.

That is why most people play with chat disabled because of how reporting has become a mess since blizzard listens too all the cry hards.

Now they are crying again since this removes snowballing and SKILL/TEAMWORK is required to win.

This game is going down so fast soon it will be more of a joke than FO76.

4 Likes

Thank Christ. Because those xp changes would have legit killed what was left of the player base. No fooling.

2 Likes

… They’re going live. And they will be live for months to come until they patch in some added change which will push the game even further away from where it was again.

I do agree with this notion a lot. While the armor on ‘core’ is kinda unique to av (to set it apart from other all-lane push maps) I think the execution on that effect, armor on the defensive, is a better approach to take on why teams should push instead of resource rewards (xp).

I think a slight variation on that could be to apply shields on keeps (per fort) instead of armor. If structures have more armor, then I think that messes with some of the damage variations from inherent or talents effects (non-heroic damage boosts) while shields would just be more raw hp and have the effect of rolling back up to shrug off some poke whle otherwise caving to focused efforts.

2 Likes

For the love of coco, don’t mess it up.

Remove the catapult spawn.

Buildings give xp again.

Remove the passive gain buff.

And quit telling us about your internal tests. We all know these don’t mean anything.

18 Likes

I do have an expressive GIf that would fit what I want to say, but it seems the mods in all their infinite “wisdom” (SARCASEM!) decided to revoke my ability to post links. Oh joy :unamused:

So I will just Narrate: “Unsheathes Katana and proceeds to slash computer monitor a half a dozen times till the fake cheaply made Katana shatters into a million pieces and the ruined computer monitor hits the Floor, a few F bombs are dropped in rapid succsession”

All I have to say is “k”

Well if you know you’ve got a turd, why shove it onto the player’s plate in first place? Especially if you know you’ll get instant negative feedback. Sorry I’ll rephrase myself, nobody is shoving anything, since it is a TEST REALM, but here I’m worried on their stance of doubling down and excluding the community out of the decision making and feedback cycle if they make a post how changes are planned BUT NO IDEAS ARE PRESENTED, even if they have potential solutions.

The things that can earn them money are separate from the ONLY issue that people are complaining about. They have their quotas and earnings expectations, none of that is affected here.

Drop out the problematic part of the patch and launch everything else. No money lost, deadline met and players stay happy.

WHY DOES EVERY THIRD PERSON ON THE FORUM HAVE TO DEFEND THE BLIZZARD ENTITY WITH THEIR LIFE, THERE IS NO OFFENSE GIVEN AND NO OFFENSE WILL BE TAKEN, if anything for the small team that they are and the resource they are given, they’ve continually exceeded my expectations with every patch, they communicate on social media and other community meetups over internet, all the negative feedback is not a direct assault on any individual. If we didn’t care for the game, we’d just stay silent, avoid the forums and go play something else. Give me a break already.

6 Likes

20 chars

Honestly, they should focus on the armor changes more. we won’t be able to discern any real data to see how the game will be with the amor change and with the xp change happening at once.

2 Likes

Brainwashing, false instilled loyalty. People are easily made into dumb sheepy. Companies know this, and exploite it. Far easier to handle sheep praising everything you do and RARELY questioning you when you F up and will defend you; FOR FREE. When ever critics do come up from those that dont just blindly eat everything they are fed.

6 Likes

Explain to me how this can be tested for months, and in the picture of the game I saw. It was 43-5 death count and all structures to none. Winning team was up 1 lvl. How for a second could anyone think that was good.

Personally I had very little problems with the gameplay. Dunno why such a big change.

2 Likes

I agree with one caviot. I would remove the healing fountain structures and add it as a feature of the tower itself. Because in lower level play it may not feel like a big deal to players but loosing the healing fountain will. I’d also make it unusable if a enamy was in close enough proximity otherwise seiges would get annoying.

“You dont know what you want, this is better trust us” -Riot

^That is how companies think man. Most of the people making games, don’t even play them anymore. They make them not play them and that’s the issue.

2 Likes

Please consider patching into PTR instead of live and allow players another week to test, especially if you won’t be announcing what the changes are in time for players to give think and give feedback

2 Likes

thanks for the words but there’s a problem with you quoting only a part of my message and it has potential to give further encouragement to the trolls in the topic

it will be taken out of context by people that didn’t read the entirety of it, especially since it is written down in caps lock

1 Like