Unable to connect to Game

Hi Team,

I am un-able to launch Hots. When I launch the game it really slow to authenticate and eventually tells me my login information is incorrect. I so I input my password manually in the game client, then authentication code when prompted and the game tries to connect eventually saying ERROR you were disconnected from blizzard services. Im not having any internet connectivity issues and Ive restarted my pc and my router at this time.

4 Likes

Having the same problem currently.

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me.

(1) From Battle Net Launcher, click on Play button to launch HOTS.
(2) HOTS loads, begins “Authentication, Connecting…”.
(3) HOTS shows error message: “ERROR: Your login information was incorrect. Please try again.”. Click “OK”.
(4) HOTS login screen, enter Blizzard Account Name & Password, select Region: “us-hero dot logon dot battle dot net”.
(5) HOTS Authenticator Code dialog prompt is displayed, enter code from Battle Net Authenticator app.
(6) Shows “Authentication, Connecting…” dialog.
(7) After a short while, errors out with “ERROR: You were disconnected from Blizzard services.”.

4 Likes

I am currently having this same issue.
“Error Login information is incorrect”

and then we get the in-game account login screen but even after inputting information into the account/password boxes the Login Button remains grayed out.

Edit: I seem to be having this issues with other games like overwatch and hearthstone as well.

2 Likes

same i even went in and changed my password still get the same messages

edit: tried overwatch also doing the same thing
edit 2: fun fact i can connect to and play on eu servers just fine but not na servers

2 Likes

Yes Same issue, and blizzard Support is the absolute worst for any game anywhere. No other company has such horrible support.

1 Like

Currently having the same issue in HotS. I changed my password to be safe - I’ve been playing since alpha-release so I was worried that something happened with my account. I restarted the game and restarted the computer several times. I can successfully get into Diablo III without any issues but HotS gives me this “incorrect information” error. If I try several times, the error changes to say, “Error: You were disconnected from Blizzard services.”

2 Likes

Same problem. Can not log in to HoTS, gives log in error, authentication. WoW and Hearthstone log in fine.

2 Likes

add me to the list. overwatch also won’t work

1 Like

Same issue. However, wow works just fine

1 Like

same thing here I am trying to reinstall it

1 Like

same issue as stated above

1 Like

I am also having this issue. I’m able to connect to the EU servers just fine, though. I don’t have access to many of my heroes there!

What is going on?

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue, have they announced a fix yet?

Click play, takes forever to load, says my info is incorrect and to please try again, but it won’t even let me renter any information. The login button is greyed out.

1 Like

I have the same problem I think, You were disconnected from blizzard service

1 Like

Exact same issue as the original posters. FWIW, I can’t log in to Destiny 2 either.

1 Like

I just contacted them. They are looking into this now.

4 Likes

Add me to the list. I suspect that the BN patch they released this morning banged one of the account databases.

I cant get past the sign in screen on HoTs, it never made me login as i made it remember it but now it says i have to login, which i do, 100% correct, but it doesnt work as it keep saying “disconnected from blizzard services”