Tyrande can't heal

So why are you on the forums then? You sought attention and now you have it. If your arguments can’t hold up on their own it does not mean other users are being hostile.

5 Likes

Maybe because your only argument why do you think Tyrande can’t heal was that you are lvl 18 Tyande.

P.S. Lvl 59 Tyrande, she is great healer. The problem is that she requires at least semi competent team and I wouldn’t play her in QM, because she is terrible at saving noobs.

6 Likes

people have been posting this sort of rant for years. They don’t post a compelling case, they lack success & experience with the hero, and they neglect that better players & orgnanized play shoot down the shallow claims offered.

Topics like these would be different if the OP’s were more observant:
observant enough to see topics like this not pan out
observant enough to see players succeed with the hero contrary to the claim
observant enough to be more experienced & successful themselves.

When you’re not paying attention, then people are going to point out how much you’re not paying attention, so replying with "yea, well i’m not going to pay attention doesn’t fix the issue of you not paying attention :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:potato:

3 Likes

I don’t care I’m tilted

1 Like

Than you should just go here.

4 Likes

I still see a few Tyrandes who manage to make 100k healing in a game. But Tyrande is mostly hero who can setup lockdowns on a single hero for her team to kill with lunar flare and she is good at giving her team vision with owl. But no she is not a healbot like some other healers are. Also her entire healing kit depends on her auto attacking for cd reduction and that means she have to go frontline a few times.

1 Like

I would just like to point out that her healing output/Q CDR depends on dealing damage, not just autoattacking.

yeah despite the fact her healing is not good enough, she is more like a playmaker playing as a second healer, if the tyrande and team is good enough they can win games even if she has low healing, remember sometimes is not about the arrow, but the archer

Dat body thought…

she’s like a worse Uther, you don’t take Uther as a main healer,
you take him as a side healer with benefits.

and he heals better than Tyrande, Stuns more than Tyrande and even brings a lovely armour buff.
also has a lovely godmode ult for his allies to deal with those pyros.

Gawd. Reading this thread gives me headache.

10 Likes

Ooooh yes uther needs a nerf 25 armor is toooo much tyrande no longer lowers 25 armor with her mark so uther shouldn’t be able to give the same amount to his allies

She’s an assassin/healer hybrid.
What’s the problem?
(btw, if tank/assassin is bruiser, and tank/healer is paladin, what is assassin/healer?)

Assassin/healer = support?

2 Likes

She is the captain of CC removal.

2 Likes

Tyrande has a must pick 1 called elunes chosen

She is great at scouting lock downs and helping others to burst down 1 target. She requires fellow players to play a bit smarter like Kharazim. Both can do great healing but you need to work with Tyrande.
Give her some minions so she can reset her Q faster

There is also a nice tactic by not spamming both heals at the same time. You heal one target, and leave the other Q when someone is in trouble. But make sure you use that 1 stack before the Q stacks reset

2 Likes

i do agree i think tyrande does need a slight HP buff she is outdated in that category so is malfurion i mean for some reason Ana is more far range healing and gets more HP then both of them on top of ana being really hard to kill 1v1 late game.

so HP buff for the heroes like malfurion and tyrande seem neccasry for having to be more up close to heal anyways.

And thats the thread. Pack up and go home everyone, there is nothing worthwhile here. This was never a discussion about hero design or a request for help on improvement.

This was just a frustrated vent from one who either played as or played with a Tyrande that under performed.

5 Likes

Learn stutter stepping
Learn positioning
Get a good TANK player friend to party with
then…

Go Elune Chosen at lvl1
And Darnassian Archery at lv16

You will not believe your eyes when you see the stats