Tyrande can't heal

She’ll never be a healer, she doesn’t feel like one, her heal is out of place. Turn her into an assassin

Her healing numbers are lackluster she can barely heal one person let alone an entire team

2 Likes

You need to basic attack in order to lower your Q cooldown. Do it and find out she is a healer

30 Likes

Tyrande is not your “avarage healer”, she brings far more than just heals to her team: CC, vision, bonus dmg and so on.
Her kit requires that she activly need to land AA in order to effectivly increase her healing output: if you can’t do that, than it will really become hard to sustain your team properly.

1 Like

While I agree that her heals are not on the level of Alex or Auriel’s, she can still heal quite well. Her kits pretty good too. Unlike most other healers she isn’t completely defenseless if left alone either.

You don’t pick Tyrande because of her raw healing. You pick her for what her overall kit provides. Remember, there’s an invisible number of damage she actually provides because of her trait. Securing kills, or providing room to breathe with your CC is also hard to quantify.

And what Ana said. If you AA and reliably land your abilities, she can do more than enough healing to get the job done in combination with her other tools.

6 Likes

She’s a healer that usually plays in a blow up comp/aggressive comp.

You want to stun lock someone and kill it for a quick fight most of the time. She has enough healing to cover quick and small fights.

2 Likes

I’m a level 18 tyrande you don’t need to tell me what to do

I’m just saying that she pales in comparison to other healers, either buff hee healfh and damage or make her an assassin

Apparently people do. Her health definitely does not need a buff, as she has strong self-peels and other defensive tools, such as Shadowstalk. She is more team dependent than other healers, so if you only play solo queue QM, yes, she will feel weaker, especially without a good front line. While she is no longer top tier as she was a few months ago, she definitely does not pale in comparison to most of the other healers.

Pair her with a good tank, and she can be a monster.

10 Likes

Well, she was actually the most picked healer in any pro game/higher leagues since her rework =p

she’s probably the best healer option for an ambush comp.

3 Likes

I think her purpose is to be a Jack of all trades and a pocket healer. Her kit seems to be centered on the idea of a DPS healer who makes up for a lack of raw healing power with baseline vision and CC. The best thing about Tyrande as a support is that she doesn’t need to be babysat or closely guarded. She can easily fend off a 1V1 Illidan and even Butcher, if you time the stun right (you can also talent a slow into the owl). She can take care of herself which means the rest of the team can put more focus into killing the enemy.

2 Likes

She used to be an aggresive support . i was seing her as assassin first and healer second. Now they removed much of the assassin part.

Are you out of your mind ?
Like, are you implying he healing potentials are so low she can barely keep one player alive ? Any half decent tyrande can heal as much of alexsraza.

I seriously wondering how you manage to come up to the conclusion shes a bad healer because all she is now is a Q spam healer…

Please give me image , stats , something !! Because i just cant take any of your statement seriously right now…

Thats pretty low to be honest…i wouldnt brag about a lvl 18 character…:man_facepalming:

1-15 : your learning the character
15-30 : your supposed to be able to understand all the talent tree and have a consistent performance.
30-50 : your supposed to know exactly what to do at all time and learn to adapt play style regardless of the comps , basic judgement errors are no longer acceptable of your performance.
51-99 : your should be able to master all aspect of your character.
100 : nothing but top performance at all time is expected of you. However its not because your 100 that you should atop improving. Self improvement never stop👍

Apparently you do because you dont understand how much of a healer she can be… The fact you got her to lvl 18 and not realise that baffles me … Can you send a replay or something ? I need to see your overall performance because i feel its poor if you cant beal much…

I miss the first 2 tyrandes… Rip …

More like “i can’t heal with tyrande”.
It’s okay there is morales for you.

7 Likes

Sounds like this much so far…
Also , how can someone be bad at healing with tyrande ?!?! Its like a super basic thing !!

She is a support that heals, her kit is much more than healing, its attack speed improvement, its armor reduction, its attack damage. she helps her team in a number of places to make them more offensive. Put her with the right team and she’s fine.

Its not her kit thats the problem its how you are trying to make her work thats a problem. (basically its not her its you)

You people are incredibly hostile I won’t read your hate speech

So why are you on the forums then? You sought attention and now you have it. If your arguments can’t hold up on their own it does not mean other users are being hostile.

5 Likes

Maybe because your only argument why do you think Tyrande can’t heal was that you are lvl 18 Tyande.

P.S. Lvl 59 Tyrande, she is great healer. The problem is that she requires at least semi competent team and I wouldn’t play her in QM, because she is terrible at saving noobs.

6 Likes

people have been posting this sort of rant for years. They don’t post a compelling case, they lack success & experience with the hero, and they neglect that better players & orgnanized play shoot down the shallow claims offered.

Topics like these would be different if the OP’s were more observant:
observant enough to see topics like this not pan out
observant enough to see players succeed with the hero contrary to the claim
observant enough to be more experienced & successful themselves.

When you’re not paying attention, then people are going to point out how much you’re not paying attention, so replying with "yea, well i’m not going to pay attention doesn’t fix the issue of you not paying attention :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:potato:

3 Likes