Twin blades varian needs a rework

It’s not supposed to be definitive proof varian is broken. It’s my anecdote about an experience I had playing against him. Not arguing any further because every time i respond to you its against my better judgment to feed the troll more.

Mate. I’m not known as the troll here. You are. Everyone thinks you’re trolling.

Again, it doesn’t matter. Don’t make claims that are completely outlandish without any proof. No hero, NO HERO (Edit: Unless it’s a completely WTF moment like a Mal’ganis) can survive a 1v5 espically not a hero who has ZERO mobility and his only defensive is shieldwall - which has been nerfed.

You know what sounds like trolling? Saying Varian can get away 1v5 + force wall.

It sounds like a a made up story to fit your agenda.

That sounds like a trolling statement. Say what you want about my posts, hailfail. I don’t result to trolling.

2 Likes

i don’t think twin blades is that bad or needs a rework but i was always thinking they could add bloodthirst (or some other iconic fury warrior ability) as an active part of his ultimate to make him a little bit more interactive

1 Like

I almost spit my tea out because I thought hailfail said this in response. You guys share the same portrait.

But I actually like this idea - if he took a minimal increase of damage for a burst of sustain damage. I like that idea.

But what an amazing idea. o:

This thread got too personal. Pls both of you, stop for the Raven Lord’s sake!

2 Likes

I’ll stop once Hailfail stops lying, whining, and generally stops being a known troll.

I was gonna quit this forum. But hailfail posts always drags me back in.

Or that he fights me in game. Either one. I want one game with him.

Ever considered ignoring him since you know he’s just a troll? He probably enjoys the attention you give to him.

1 Like

Maybe - but I enjoy exposing his… ignorance.

Get him to fight me in-game.

I’m not the one going around accusing others of lying and going out of my way to look for a fight. I’m just defending myself.

I have never attacked striker, he’s the one rushing into my threads and harassing me regularly.

I ain’t the only one. :smiley: Multiple excuse you of being a troll - So don’t just blame me. You can blame majority of the forum.

No he does not… Butcher easily can win against him once stacked. Additionally heroes like tracer can also win due to being more mobile. If he gets the mobility to chase mobile heroes (the charge upgrade at 10) he loses his very strong parry so heroes like Kel Thuzard can combo kill him. Cassia is also faster than he is, can blind (lowering his DPS to as good as 0) and poke forever with lighting.

Taunt Varian on the other hand is an entirely different problem. Easily one of the best warriors if your team has a competent DPS who takes advantage of Taunts.

1 Like

As I said to Striker… ever considered of ignoring the other?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

When you makes ridiculous claims without evidence - most people are going to call you out to either back up with evidence or back down.

If you can’t supply the evidence of your claims. Maybe you should stop making them.

You only make yourself look like a liar.

1 Like

You know what, I’m going to side with Hail on this one.

I have myself seen TB Varians escape 1v4 and 1v5 situations, by kiting lane minions and through sheer uncoordination of enemy teams. Just because Hail isn’t going to provide proof doesn’t mean it’s untrue.

If everyone here was required to cite specific evidence of each of our claims, then nothing would ever be discussed on this forum because that is just ridiculous. You yourself even stated that you do not maintain your hotslogs specifically because you don’t want to be bothered with the mundane scrutiny. And that is something I am fine with.

If he is trolling then so be it. But like you said, everyone should be judged by the value and logic of their opinions. If you don’t agree, then that’s fine. You can state why you don’t agree and if that doesn’t sway the other person then so be it.

1 Like

No. I don’t want arguments boiling down to “BRUH, I’M HIGHER RANK THEREFOR SHUT UP.” - not due to scrutiny. If anyone wants to call out my experience or knowledge. I’m all for it - because I’m willing to admit when someone is better than I am. I like learning and I view it as a chance to learn.

I also admitted earlier in my posts that Varian can get away 1v2 and maybe even a 1v3. But it’s usually the players skill that’s the issue

But 5? with force wall?

No but Hailfail has a repeated offense for years of making wild claims without proof. You would think after years of the forum telling him he’s a troll he would take some time and put more effort into his posts with some clips.

You know?

Varian is fine. Nerf Raynor.

No. NERF CHEN. /character limit

1 Like

I’ve never, EVER seen a varian alive in 5v1.
I’m also a varian player and, at least for me, a 3v1 situation with no help from team = i’m dead (no matter what tricks I perform, if the enemy team doesn’t lose interest on me, i’m 100% dead)

I have, however, been into situations where I killed both opponents in a 2v1 on situation (not only with Varian but with other heroes also). Once i did it before level 4 :slight_smile:

TB varian is somehow comparable to butcher. He’s a very all in character when engaging. He has absolutely no means to escape (here butcher wins because he can teleport at level 20 and he also has his ult). If he gets out of position, his only way to stay alive Is to hit opponents in order to gain some health until help arrives. If help doesn’t arrive, he’s dead.

I do agree that in a last man standing 1v1 he wins (except going against a 200+ butcher, tracer can also give him some headaches, and I also got killed by a gazlowe)

What a Hailfail day looks like?

Mmmm i write a post

Mmmm i write a post

Time to post

Post time

Lets post

Post post post

Post post

No edit: think before you post, its quite useful

1 Like

Most of Hailfail posts is designed to fit his agenda - he’s done this literally for years now.

He won’t show any proof and will argue against facts that don’t fit his narrative.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve done some crazy stuff with Varian too - but those are rare and again - it’s usually the players fault.

Hailfail bringing up the 1v5 scene makes it sound like we should balance the game around WTF moments.