Twin blades varian needs a rework

I haven’t been playing this game for “years” so nope, false

I think I remember you on the old forums a year ago. So maybe “years” wasn’t exactly correct. You’re hated now like you were hated on the old forums too.

Holy crap - look at what I did. I admitted I was wrong about something.

Plenty of people on these forums like me.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha.

Riiiight.

Without me and people like me this forum would be extremely boring. I have worth as a person no matter what you say to the contrary. I won’t let you put me down.

I won’t even disagree on this. xD So that’s not a problem.

I have never put you down as a person, I how however constantly you put down on a bad hots player.

I’ve constantly said I don’t think you’re a bad person. Repeatedly.

You say he doesn’t take skill, but stutterstepping each one of his melee strikes optimally while chasing someone is something that’s hard to do even against bots

Uh… o.e That’s so hard to do. I don’t even attempt that.

Valeera already beats Varian 1v1 without wound poison. Furthermore, the hero literally doesn’t even function properly without the level 4 Q cost reduction.

You should, it’s really good APM practise! I can pull it off pretty consistently and I feel like after learning how to do it properly all the other stutterstepping feels rather easy to pull off :slight_smile:

As a valeera main I do that regularly. And she has 2.0 auto speed
Samuro also has to do that

Don’t be a mouth piece just regurgitating already defeated points. (y)

If you took any of the level 1 energy talents, you would be fine. You don’t need crippling poison if your team already has slows or CC.

If you can’t accept other point’s of view from better and more knowledgeable players. Don’t bother responding. Many people have already pointed out the flaws in this poor point of view.

neither level 1 talent even comes close to relentless strikes in terms of preserving energy zzz i explained this time and time again.

The only time you could justify picking something other than relentless is if you’re going for full E build which is viable but pretty much just a worse version of sinister strike build. The only possible niche is on BoE for higher immortal damage. Even there I’d go Q build though unless my team really had no way to kill the immortal.

I’m not even going to bother. Go reread people’s responses in your guide thread over and over until you get it.

Your argument (using that term very lightly) that “sustained damage is better sometimes”? lol

And I am a better valeera than you and most of the people in that thread. I don’t even need to see you play to know that based on your posts that make it clear all this nonsense you spout about it is pure theorycraft.

Varian is easy to kill, just pick Felguard #153748 (that dude’s a pro!) and one shot him all cinematic like…

Sorry, couldn’t resist hahaha.

Edit: I should also add this was a WoW reference, Varian + others essentially started fighting a demon army, like 2 seconds later Varian just gets backstabbed by a generic demon soldier then gets turned into a magical jigsaw puzzle. Literally, unceremoniously rekt.

Again, don’t understand the benefits and weakness of sustain damage and burst damage. Against certain targets burst is easily mitigated while they can’t handle sustain damage and vice versa.

Come on dude. These are beginner concepts that you lack

Are you you trying to use the same argument that people use on you? There’s a difference between you and I - most people agree with me not you

somehow i doubt it…

You should try actually reading and thinking about all the responses you get some time.

Instead of you know, just arguing and forgetting everything.

Multiple disagreed with you in your Valeera guide. Go back and read it.

I don’t really care.