Twin blades varian needs a rework

Player and hero level only show time spent playing. They have nothing to do with time spent playing well. Your words speak louder than any stat you could barf up, and believe me; you have plenty of words.

2 Likes

Varian will never stop being a problem unless they completely scrap his kit and re-release him as a brand new hero with new abilities and talents (which they never will).

Let’s say you queue up as Varian for QM with the idea that you want to practice your C-smash gameplay. What happens when you join a game with no tank on your team vs heavy frontline on the enemy? You’re essentially pigeonholed into picking one single build and if you don’t, you’ll be subject to ridicule and rage from your teammates.

The matchmaking will never be able to ensure a good experience for bother the varian player and his team unless A) The Varian player enjoys taunt and doesn’t ever want to play the other two (unlikely) or B) A special coding made exclusively for Varian gives him the ability to select a role before queueing up and locks him into a specific build for the game. Again, this will never happen.

Pretty much. Hailfail even fails to grasp commonsense outside HotS it seems.

Why are you guys even arguing with him… It’s Hailfail, all his threads are troll threads…

Stop feeding the troll.

2 Likes

Imaging having to lie about things so much.

Buff Illidan request in disguise kekku.

Ok, sure… ’ . ’

It actually takes skill in order to be “hard to kill” ya know.

WTF moments right there. That’s deffo on the chasing team’s fault. They could have done anything else productive than chasing a Varian. If you can’t secure the kill/chase, then don’t bother at all.

No king rules forever, my son.

My man, if you don’t know how to do it, don’t suggest it then. Before you go suggesting ideas and stuff, at least make it sure you’ve thought things out as to how you should do it and consider other factors when doing so.

All Heroes are not idiot proof; if the player is idiotic in terms of skill, it then affects the Hero being played by the player.

2 Likes

If you cant handle twin blade Varian then the only idiot is you.

Its by far the worst version of Varian (and Illidan is better)

Step 1: Pick Arthas
Step 2: Engage TB Varian
Step 3: …
Step 4: Profit

1 Like

I do play valeera well. My winrate proves that

:man_shrugging:

First all, you only play quickmatch which most people struggle against stealth.

I’m sure you play in a squad most of the time and with communication with your team.

Otherwise. Judging from what you post on the forums you probably get carried a lot.

Nope. Not in nearly a year have I played anything but solo.

Guess I just have skill

Still Nova/Valeera/Butcher/etc - are all pretty much nubstompers in QM. I bet I can pick up Valeera right now and still be good with her in QM.

Accept our challenge then Hailfail.

Playing her good at gold and below (partially on a smurf) doesn’t prove that you are truly “good”. You are good against players on your lvl or below that but that doesn’t make you an authority in Valeera questions.

Besides solo queing has a stealth hero in QM and acting like you got skill.

xD The stupidity of that…

Last time i picked twin blade is because someone especially requested me for it, i would pretty much go colossal most of the time. I played it in dragon shrie and it worked suprisingly well against garrosh+anub.

@Hail

1. When chasing the Varian, was your team literally on him? If so then everyone had to have missed their shots.

2. When chasing the Varian, did he survive 5 or so full bursts when he parried? If so, then your team did not coordinate and time their abilities so that some would hit him when shield wall was on cd.
    ie. 5 players chasing can space out between 9-15 abilities to slow, stun or damage him.

It’s a lie. Hailfail results to lying and misinformation in order to “argue” his point. There is just simply no way a full team + force wall wasn’t able to shut down Varian and since Hailfail NEVER provides any actual evidence for his claims.

You can just report him trolling since his threads are just whine threads that don’t go anyway besides showing his ignorance of the game.

2 Likes

god only knows when the game happened. Im not digging through weeks of replays to find it. It happened whether you believe it or not.

The burden of proof is on you and you made a pretty outrageous claim that a full 5 fledged team + force full wall couldn’t burst down a Varian.

As a Varian main. I can admit to 1v2ing in some situations - but those are usually due to ignorance of the players not so much Varian being overpowered.

Varian is my highest level character with a 58% winrate.

You’re just lying.

2 Likes