The Official Unofficial Off Topic Thread

I watched What If?.. last 2 days.

Worth it.

Beautiful asymmetry

3 Likes
3 Likes

An achievement that took a lot of time and effort to get:

5 Likes

My girlfriend baked me a cake in the shape of Murky. I’d post a picture but it says I can’t.

5 Likes

You can post a link to the picture using

:arrow_right: ‘ ‘

If you have further questions about formatting your posts, I would suggest looking in the thread:

2 Likes

As there is the the Black Friday sale going on, I’m toying with the idea of picking up Diablo 2. It’s pure nostalgia, I probably haven’t played it for 16 years or longer. I played games solo before I met my husband but he introduced me to D2, a game that was not only fun but I could play with my loved ones.

I’m curious if anyone here has picked it up and what your impressions are? I’ve read reviews and yes my computer will run the thing, it requires rather a lot for a remaster. I’ve also looked though the various Diablo forums, but I’m still curious to hear any of your thoughts before I consider taking the plunge.

1 Like

Anywayssss gonna go and rewatch for the third time

1 Like

Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack | Release Trailer | Available Now - YouTube

I think the devs need a medal for making such a good trailer song for a DLC.

2 Likes

I went out with my classmate, gave him and his girlfriend food and beer as a present, had a nice time, got drunk.

I’m happy.

3 Likes

Because of medical conditions, I have to remove 48/38 teeth.

Today I lost 48. Was scared but everything went fine.

2 Likes

48/38 teeth? What does that mean? You have more than 48 teeth? Are you a shark?

3 Likes

Maybe the good doctor means he had to remove the teeth of some patients? Otherwise, well, what individual has 48 teeth and is human? I know in rare circumstances some people have an extra (sometimes more) set of teeth that grow through in adulthood, but even that shouldn’t reach the 48 figure.

1 Like

My tooth was removed.

1 Like

48/38 are wisdom teeth am I right?

2 Likes

I got those removed 12 years ago before my jaw surgery.

2 Likes

Ah! Thanks for the graph and correction Dr. Logan. My sister was freaky, she has had one set of baby teeth and two sets of adult teeth, so I was thinking of that when I saw the number.

Also, no wonder it takes me so long to floss!

3 Likes

I still have all my wisdom teeth.
Didn’t made me much smarter

4 Likes

Maybe because of tooth removal, or maybe because it was cold outside…

I had 38.2 C temperature since morning until mid day. It’s lower now, but I still feel myself like :poop:

Gonna visit my doctor tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh no. I don’t need to tell you that sometimes a removal of a tooth can lead to an infection, which can cause a fever. Feel better soon Dr. Logan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes