The Official Unofficial Off Topic Thread

I still have all my wisdom teeth.
Didn’t made me much smarter

4 Likes

Maybe because of tooth removal, or maybe because it was cold outside…

I had 38.2 C temperature since morning until mid day. It’s lower now, but I still feel myself like :poop:

Gonna visit my doctor tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh no. I don’t need to tell you that sometimes a removal of a tooth can lead to an infection, which can cause a fever. Feel better soon Dr. Logan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Tooth hole was cleaned, feel a bit better.

3 Likes

So now with Rise finally got out I read some of the reviews for it and I can say its better to wait a bit longer before buying it. The game got tons of bugs that was not fixed in the demo and therefor makes the game unplayable right now on PC.

2 Likes

I am thirsty after speaking the whole day. Who has a beer?

2 Likes

Black one. Fine?

1 Like

That’s fine with me. Amber are fine also.

1 Like

Wholesome

2 Likes

Sometimes I hate students!

4 Likes

As a Student I can relate. Also hate them sometimes.

4 Likes

I would love an explanation about the WoWBot exploding into WoW Tokens near the end. I have a vague idea what it’s about but I would like more details.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sometimes when you’re an under an impression that your teeth hurt while chewing, awful sensations as if the potato chip is slicing into it and such, it’s actually the gums. Cut into the flesh with dental floss, fold it several times and wiggle around. If you notice any sensitivity or bleeding try to make it as painful as possible on purpose without hurting yourself too much. Repeating this three times a day, by the fourth day you will be able to cut deep into your periodontal pocket without noticing any discomfort.

1 Like

I have a fear of dentist appointments. Which is why I do my best to take care of my teeth.
One fear: you guys.

What in the world! Stop!

3 Likes

by demand, a popular meme
https://i.imgur.com/Cys71VI.jpg

2 Likes

I’ll give you points for the decent analogy.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bkzrNQ1GS-g/maxresdefault.jpg

3 Likes

I already had 5 holes repaired the past 10 years. So now I use a electric brush combined with the a gum flusser that can go in between the your teeths.

2 Likes

Correct brushing technique, combined with daily flossing and six month check up and clean with my dentist has resulted in me not having a cavity for a decade. What is a bit depressing is access to proper dental care in many countries isn’t available or affordable for many people.

2 Likes

I’ve holes in six of my back teeth. They were filled almost forty years ago with mercury amalgamate. And the fillings are still intact

2 Likes