SL should have 5man prereq to queue - Change My Mind

I like to play solo and get matched with random players, don’t think I’m Antisocial lol

MAKE. SOME. FRIENDS. End of story.

Kept my reply short since you can’t keep up with multiple points that tie up the entire argument. I would’ve addressed your questions buuuuut you’re content with parroting the same narrative over and over.

1 Like

Solo is the only real test of skill. I miss the solo-only HL, but even back then we didn’t really have enough players for reasonable queue times (still better than TL though), so we have to live with compromises. 5-man-only was never an option. Even with TL being 2-5, TL was always almost dead (frequent 10+ min queues).

1 Like

yeah just join a discord server

I hear ya. Its a test of your patience as well. When you get a bad run…its hard not to play the “eff this” card and swear off SL altogether.

What else is there? Pubg?

P.S. It’s actually not a bad idea to go play another game when tilted :stuck_out_tongue:

If SL tilts me, I play ARAM/QM until enough people are online to form a 5-man or go for a walk/jog/work out. I lose more than as a solo (because we face teams with actual brains, (SURPRISE), 5 man teams are more coordinated than solos! and game quality is better!, but not 100% of the time, so we should disregard this fact eh?)

It’s so much more enjoyable because I know everyone on my team is giving it their all and all want to win, nobody will troll and nobody with hurt our chances to win on purpose. It’s an actual 5 man team and not: “Me the Individual and my 4 pawns”.

Considering they have had what 4 years now to make this change and it still has not happened. I get this game isnt gonna get any attention which sucks but thats the point. No one is coming back to this game when its the trash pile its become. None of these game modes are playable and fun and its all due to the p*** poor matchmaking. Its utterly insane to get matched against premades that often while you get the guy who has a life time win rate of 22% but some how he is in plat, Or the player who just afks at base the first 2 minutes only to run into a tower and go back to afking.

This stuff happens but it should not happen 2/3 games that you play. I have accepted this game is done and hope one day I can find another that fun as the base game play is with proper matching and attention.