Sky Temple Crashing

I’m a Mac player and I also rarely if never leave games. But sometimes/almost always Sky Temple would crash/freeze during the load screen before the game even started for me. This especially happened on ranked matches after draft causing me to get leaver status and lose 500 rank points. Now I have a rank of BRONZE 5 WITH 0 RANK POINTS! How is that even possible

I honestly kind of want to quit the game now because I was placed a lot higher and rank was my favorite thing to play until I ended up at the complete bottom of the barrel. Especially since the Bell Curve thing was instituted and there is no possible way to get out.

2 Likes

Confirmed. It’s still crashing today.

Anyone figure out what is causing this issue? I have played several games just fine after not playing for quite a while, but every game so far on Sky Temple causes my Mac to hard crash the game.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.