Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Welcome in QM. It’s probably the best place for meateater Butchers. My last game felt similar frustrating with one leaver (Azmodan) at the start. Played D.Va, got mvp, still lost. #feelsbadman.

https://www.heroesprofile.com/Match/Single/?replayID=37216835

And on top of that none ever pinged Azmodan and he followed me the whole time and died a lot obviously, because it’s a great idea that a ranged assassine follows a midrange/frontliner hero. :joy:

3 Likes

At least it’s not just me Yuskue, maybe this is the alternative title for this thread? I’m really surprised at how many high level accounts which are ranked above Gold don’t know that a D.Va Mech counts as a full hero kill as meat for the Butcher. The same with Rexxar and Misha, the Diamond 5 player didn’t know Misha gave The Butcher meat.

The other really odd thing is people either don’t know how to ping the AI, or they refuse to. The worst people are the ones who take the AI hostage and sit in base. :confused:

2 Likes

First bad Valla with the lowest damage today and of course she is in my team… :joy:

https://www.heroesprofile.com/Match/Single/?replayID=37220799

True. Funny thing about the Azmodan AI, he did some very well globe throws and got kills I would have missed.

2 Likes

6131 posts, jeez. You guys got anger problems :smiley:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it “anger problems”, but rather ambition or passion to win the game… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love how the Salt thread has 6.1k replies, where my sugary GG thread has only 2.5k. Honestly that’s much better than I would have ever thought. It’s often more fun to make fun of bad things than talk about the good.

The Genji AI can be quite devastating with the accuracy of Dragonblade. If an enemy team is mostly a low health the Genji AI can really clean up house.

3 Likes

I’d call it anger problems, maybe not in such an extreme way compared to others who literally start flame raging, because there are people who have the same or an even stronger ambition/passion to win, but they don’t rage about it. :smiley:

That is kinda funny too. It’s a curious comparison if you consider it as a psychological statistical indicator or something.

PS: Are you upvoting all my posts because you agree with my comment or are you just happy to see me, Minky? :heart:

1 Like

Oh both, it is good to see you back I’ll admit. Your last post here sounded almost final, so it’s a nice surprise.

2 Likes

Yea me and Phaseshifter are responsible for 1000 of those posts together :frowning:
Minky actually only has 359 posts in this thread.
Guess me and Phaseshifter need to relax some more.

1 Like

I figured that i could return and just stay away from the things that annoyed me and not engage at all with trolls. Just instant mute. Like zenasprime or zerkone.

Hahahah… maybe you should set up some painter’s tools next to your PC and channel all your rage into art.

Play hots
RAGE INSPIRED, GREAT ART
repeat

3 Likes

I have some old canned peas…

1 Like

Complete solo team (including me) against 4 premates in QM and my teammates failed horribly…

https://www.heroesprofile.com/Match/Single/?replayID=37247686

With overall +7 death, nice matchmaking.

Another painful match with Tracer… how am I supposed to carry this?:

https://www.heroesprofile.com/Match/Single/?blizz_id=1174623&battletag=Yusuke&region=2&replayID=37247890

Finally a win and ironically enemys were 5 stacks (with Valla on BoE) and we had a duo. We destroyed them. It feels so satisfiying destroying Valla.

https://www.heroesprofile.com/Match/Single/?blizz_id=1174623&battletag=Yusuke&region=2&replayID=37248139

Enemy Valla 175k dmg eveyone els are over 100k dmg below her.
And on top of it enemy team also gets a perfect team while my team has next to zero engage or sustain.

Better just find something els to play untill this dumbster of a hero gets hard nerfed. Its not even fun anymore really. Valla there. Vall here. Valla every game. So boring now.

So apparently one of my all-time favourite heroes, Valla, is OP right now.

And I don’t have any time to play the game…

Typical… :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve never posted about an ARAM game before. But this one was the #1 most unfun game of HotS I have ever played. (Barring trolls)

Imgur

Buther was the best thing I could pick. My other choices were Uther and Dehaka. Two of my team mates only had healers, and Dehaka doesn’t usually fare well.

There was NO WAY I would ever get near any target. Game went like this:

-Gotta dodge Chromie’s Q
-Oops, gotta dodge Flamestrike
-Oops, gotta dodge living bomb
-Oops, gotta dodge the other living bomb
-Oops, gotta dodge blizzard.
-Oops, gotta dodge Chromie’s W.

The rare times I had a window to attack, I was slowed blinded or stunned. They had a million ways to peel.

I always tell people that ARAM is about ranged dps. But spending an entire game doing nothing but dodging stuff…

1 Like

I’m annoyed that Viera hasn’t gotten a new hairstyle the entire patch they were released in.

Many of the posts here aren’t about salt at all. It’s quite encouraging how many tangents we’ve all gone on in this thread that have nothing to do with salt at all, some have been quite the opposite.

I won’t say which, but I have only two people on mute, something that has only been necessary the entire time I’ve been on the old and new forums. Your approach is the only way to keep posting here without it being unbearable. The good news is really these kind of people are in the great minority of posters.

2 Likes

Your team lacks a tank, you had Uther as choice and you pick The Butcher?!

2 Likes

To be honest not everyone knows or feels comfortable playing Uther as a solo Tank. In the end with draft I’d rather someone take a hero they feel more confident with than one they don’t because it “feels” right for the draft.

1 Like

True, but the weird things about this choices is that both picks Dehaka or Uther were better by far than The Butcher. I strongly disagree with his statement:

Dehaka is at least decent, but it’s way better than The Butcher here. Sadly we don’t know the choices from Rehgar and Brightwing, because dual heal isn’t ideal either. I personally would swap Rehgar to sth. else, because Rehgar is usually bad in aram.

EDIT:

And if he feels unsure to tank with Uther, it would be already enough just to be a mini-frontliner and healer, because Uther is all about damage mitigation with his armor and that’s would be more helpful here. But picking The Butcher with no frontline in ARAM is like trolling.