Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Hm. Today is the day that I will learn that I don’t want to tank.
First match, feeder melee, solo tank Jo.
Second match, 3x AA for a start. Stupid me dodged instead of trolling them. (Make others dodge and you win.)
Third match, horror comp, I Mei for practice.

1000 points thrown for nothing.
Actually, the Mei match was a fairly balanced win. Now that I think about it, although it was a F pick, was a good choice into Raynor + Tychus + Malthael. (The dodged team was my enemy.)

5 Likes

5 Novas lol. How did that happen.

rewind with ghost protocol

Stitches isn’t smart enough to know which is the real one. So he just eats all of them.

4 Likes

Man, Watching other people play Tracer is usually painful, but the Tracer on my team picked “leeching rounds” and “Focus fire”. Ended the game with one kill.

Just had a game where Aba literally just pocketed our Illidan and refused to soak.

The enemy Brightwing had more soak than he did.

Coming off a winning trend, and it’s the weekend. Guess I’ll go play other games until Monday. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I had a game where our Abathur didn’t pocket anyone and finished a level 20 game with 1kxp, 3k siege damage, 4k hero damage, 1k healing.

The joys of all heroes free rotation.

1 Like

Wow that’s truly incredible and it’s triggering me right now… Did he just sit in the base the whole time?

1 Like

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND THERE WAS A SMALL POTATOS IN MY BUTTCRACK!

I AM GONNA KILL MY ROOMMATE!!!

I am so angry!!!

2 Likes

Yes, and mostly typed abuse at the whole team while also saying how “expert” he was at playing Abathur.

1 Like

As expected. Most toxic gamers are low performer in my experience. :joy: They put their energy into toxicity and usually fails in playing the game, but I am still surprised that he was sooo bad.

2 Likes

Valeera. She is so damn annoying. Infinite invisibility, ton of mobility, high damage and a silence that makes any caster 100% useless for 2 seconds which is what it takes for a melee assasin to kill a caster anyways. She is the most annoying hero in the entire game. Blizzard has never been good when it comes to balancing cc effects. I played WoW for a friend of mine, pvp was hell cause of cc. I played Overwatch on another one of my friends computer. I got cc’d whenever I tried to get a kill and was mowed down. No clue about Diablo but Im guessing cc is a problem there too. Valeera makes the game unfun to play cause the second you get silenced you are most likely dead unless you are a brawler or tank.

1 Like

Only a few times I met a toxic master, but 99% of toxics were silver and gold.

What is also entertaining, most bronze players I met were very hostile and toxic.
They blamed everyone else.

1 Like

Must bad Valeera players only spam garrote on people when they engage.

The good Valeera players use all 3 openers she has. When i see a Valeera ends up on mvp screen with 120sec silence time then i know what she has one button spammed whole game.

6 Likes

I guess that’s the burden being a women in games. I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

I experienced it 4 times, once in 2021, 2 times in 2020 and once in 2019.

All times were in storm league.
It’s better not to talk to people.

2 Likes

Probably yes, because most of the internet players are just trolls, young people or idiots. And since themoba genre is rather male-dominated I can understand that you have hard time.

1 Like

That’s just one of the reasons I don’t use random voice chat either. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve experienced the other way around.
I played with two random female gamers the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on a high difficulty level. They where chatting and joking the whole time, while playing insanely good. I never thought of them being bad only because they were women.
They’ve proven easily everyone wrong.
I don’t think in general in genders when playing. But I guess I’m again in the minority of male players.

2 Likes