Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

I’m out of things to say to people who dive in hard, team can’t/doesn’t follow up, they rage at team for not following up on their “sick [insert ability name]” and have double digit deaths.

Also people who play “offlane Zeratul” and literally don’t come to fights, ever. Last week it was “offlane Nova”, this week it’s offlane Zeratul.

3 Likes

I’ve had a dibbles last evening who made my play of Kel’thuzad painful. I stayed near him, in hope of a better protection against the burst-heavy opponent with Cho‘Gall and Li Li (she went water Dragon to set up wombo combos).

Almost every time I set up a chain link, he charged in overpowered the enemy and pulled them out of my death and decay, frost nova or shadow fissure. He brawled the whole time without shot calls, anchoring or the badly needed peeling.
And then he had the audacity to complain about the low damage.

We lost terribly, (the Li Li became MVP) on dragon shire, where the enemy has usually so much trouble to channel the dragon knight against Kel’thuzad’s shadow fissure.

After the match I looked up his stats, it turned out he is a level 75 Diablo! If someone is queuing up as tank and doesn’t know what the job of a tank is, infuriated me!

4 Likes

That one is frustrating, and I rarely get frustrated by the game anymore.

It’s understandable when we need levels and talents. When the Zeratul is finishing Blink quest. When there’s a big wave coming towards our fort or keep.

When they still keep doing it at level 22 when we desperately need them at a teamfight, it almost falls under non-participation.

They usually have little to no kill participation/assists, making you wonder why they picked that hero in the first place.

Sadly, quite a bit of Zeratuls go full siege for the duration of the match. Not a majority, but a considerable minority. Enough to warrant a post in the Salt Mines.

2 Likes

I suspect a lot of outgoing stomps and excessive outplays are due to these.

On a possibly related note, during the weekend QM I was playing with and against Bronze 5+0 all the way to Diamond 1. No GM this time, shame. Frankly, I didn’t notice any skill difference (correlation). I think the same should be expected from SL.

Same response.

2 Likes

My team lost a team fight. 2 of us were running away from 5 enemies. When those 2 passed by a camp, they stopped to take it. You can guess the result.

3 Likes

Let’s grab a merc camp.
Imgur

4 Likes

Dear solo queue Nova QM player,

Please don’t spend the whole game blaming your team for “lack of soak” when you don’t take bribe, take Triple Tap vs Medivh, Lucio (with sound barrier), Johanna, Sgt Hammer and Raynor and then always Triple Tap a full health Lucio or Johanna.

If you take such a low wave clear hero, be aware through bribe and Precision Strike you can make up for some of her weaknesses in this department. Really, really please stop using Triple Tap on a full health Johanna with trait available and a full health Lucio with Ult available.

6 Likes

I’m not even mad anymore. But like you said it’s like why pick Zeratul if you’re gonna sit in lane for the majority of the game?

1 Like

Stop taking Bloodlust when you are the only healer and we have no auto attack damage dealers!! You are throwing the game. :angry:

Great, you boosted our AA and life leech. The only problem is, our dps are Kel’thuzad and Naz. Now what?
Well, there is always Johanna. Her flailing spaghetti will get some life leech. Yay.

2 Likes

“Uther can you stay near me and peel zeratul”

“Nah im staying near the valla she’s actually good”

“Okay fair”

2 Likes

And always at the wrong time. :joy:

1 Like

14k dmg Maiev and Murky that has no clue how to play him ofc drags us all down.

2 Likes

Ok guys please look onto the screen make sure your eyes are actually touching the screen so you can read this and acknowledge this clearly over this upcoming mesaage, its gonna blow your mind.

PICK. THE. REGEN GLOBES.

STOP WASTING FREE MANA CHARGES

2 Likes

Also it’s one of those games I guess

1 Like

I hope you killed that Ming right and good and many times! :smiling_imp:

She died 5 times epic style

4 Likes

WHY DO EFFING PEOPLE KEEP FIGHTING 3 vs 5? OR 4 VS 5 END GAME!?

Seriously, in ranked, 2 dps down and our tank, healer and bruiser decided to 3 vs 5 when were lvl 20+

Also the STUPID thing is that we were lvl 19, they were 20, bottom towers of doom objective was up and I said, they’re 20, were 19… LETS GET BOSS…

NOPE, they decided to try fight 19 vs 20 and we obviously lost the group fight.

WE NEEDED THE BOSS!

FFS PLAY SMART… KILLS ARE NOT EVERYTHING!!!

2 Likes

Because she’s cool. :drum:

Sexy on the one side, but protesting on the other, because she got nerfed in HS. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m used to not having any rotations or waveclear in QM.
But when there’s a Jaina and a Blaze on team but no one dealing with minion waves it feels really bad.

2 Likes