Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

I hate how people treat gust. I admit that its very easy to whiff and im not perfect with it, but people act like they were a heck of a lot closer to a kill than they really were.

2 Likes

Gust is his meta pick lol.

4 Likes

Yet so many fail to use it properly.

Hey im gonna fly behind their backline and try and do what we call a epic gust. End up getting killed insteed.

Im gonna Gust enemy team away which all are low on hp just to save them and get flamed on.

Trying to Gust people away from boss capture point but gets stunned midway.

Trying to Gust a Butcher away while his cc immunity buff is still on him.

1 Like

Yea. I mean when i use it. Ppl always say they were so close to a kill even though it was a 4v5 and they were not close to a kill.

4 Likes

My internet never disconnects. Okay. Just because I went to play some games with Hoku and others I get disconnected at the start of both games in a row and can only come back after the game is already at level 10 (:

How am I supposed to win with this?:

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5948/lm67kstn_png.htm
Map: Tomb of Spiders

1 Like

clearly you haven’t peeled enough for them
/s

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i lose because that minion killed me every time…how dare you :ghost: i’m gonna haunt you with Leoric!!!

I hate playing ranked , ranked decay is horrible, its too high. If I dont play for a week because I have other stuff to do. My progress is gone

24/7 peeling for my teammates… how fun. :joy:

1 Like

It’s OK, you can blame me for the disconnects!

1 Like

Why you little :rage::triumph:

1 Like

Hahahahaha seriously :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Neither more nor less how you treat society in general. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I love how 75% of all Mei players think they are ranged DPS and don’t peel for their team.

AAing from behind of bruisers or melee assassins just to not get damaged is just pure stupidity…

2 Likes

As a Mei player I know what you mean… I hate when Mei player don’t use their E to knockback enemys into her W. This combo isn’t that hard and you are still have D for your protection…

Personally I start with W and try to place into some good focus targets before I charge in or just in waves, if I see enemy have a well position.

When one of your team mates feeds the enemy 13 deaths worth of xp. It really doesn’t matter what you do.

And somehow, I beat Chen on xp by 14 000. And he was in the solo lane…

3 Likes

Ouch. It’s like you’re trying to become me lol. (Don’t)

You mean to play carefully and being frustrated when your team is feeding? Well it is not that hard to become you then. :joy:

1 Like

Ques up as Malganis and gets a Artanis that refuse to solo lane and leave his main tank to solo whole game without helping me and because of that we ofc lose.

Way to go Artanis. Malganis is not a solo laner.
And Artanis and his friends can ofc not even win bot lane 4v3 while im holding both Butcher and Twin Blade Varian on my own lol.

1 Like

When your playing Kharazim and you wanna dash in to heal and people are splitting up :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes