Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Had an Ana in a 20 so minute ARAM end with 0 stacks on their lvl 1 quest.
Against all the CC in the world on the other team, picked movement speed at 13.

Pings and complains how bad their teammates are for most of the game.

2 Likes

I hate hit and block runners. One thing about me is I never block anyone and will talk trash to someone if they start it on me first, troll or just don’t help the team. Anyway, in BoF it’s 5 vs 5 and we couldn’t even put a dent on the enemy team. So after a few confirmed fights, the best bet is to always defend with Immortal and hope for a kill at least. Enemy even had better race and raw damage than us. My team blame me because we DIDN’T attack the immortal once. We were never in a position to get close to their immortal let alone be able to teamfight them. I’m like if we couldn’t even win 5 vs 5 alone, what makes you think we could attack their Immortal head on with 5 of them make. Ofc they blame me for it. Then they message me how brainless I am and ofc when I try to call them back out for it and for the legit 3rd time EXPLAIN why we needed to defend first, they block me.

Another salty part of the day for me is legit trying to find games all day yesterday and today. It takes so long for me to find a match so I end up visiting other servers again and making it hard for myself again with their fantastic magical triple-digit pings.

A fenix in a 17 minute game with only 13k damage and 15 deaths…

WTF…

Blizzard: “ThE GaMe DoesNt PuT yOu WiTh PoTaToEs”

no wonder we lost

1 Like

Leoric in ARAM dies 23 times trying to get a fort down while their Zagara just kept farming him. Enemy was ahead 4 levels, our team gave up after a few minutes. This dude just kept on going for minutes after he finaly took down the first fort. I don’t know what is wrong in people’s minds that think that this is a good and feasible strategy on Leoric. They feed the enemy more XP than it is worth getting the first fort. 23 deaths in a 8 minutes game.

It’s pathetic that Blizzard forces me to play in such matches.

1 Like

I’m sorry.

(we still won the valla is good but this is just :ok_hand::ok_hand:)

8 Likes

This is a talkative Valla :laughing:

Falling sword johanna in a diamond game…

We also had kt/hanzo???

Chromie W still needs nerfs. @ 16 with her q build is hitting for 600, even if you are not at the edge and don’t have spell power buff from the sand blast talent.
It’s quite literally blowing her other builds out of the water right now and needs to get leashed back under control.

Lvl 65 ETC never peel for his team and mosh pits with half team dead.
Some assasian mains should just stay away from tanks if they cant be bothered to learn how to peel for his backline and keep on engaging with no backup from others.

He was Kerri main so that did not surprice me at all the way he played.

1 Like

One of reasons I don’t play ETC - I suck at peeling as him.

Wanna me be a good tank who will def you and peel? I will pick Blaze!

1 Like

You’re not sorry :angry:

1 Like

Maybe she trolled you :open_mouth:

No, I did, haha pranked, epic troll face :sunglasses:

Tank players being extremely cowards and never stepping up and using their abilities.

I’m so done with this.

Buff tanks so they’re good in random team games

To be honest the problem was 65, now if he was Lvl 66 etc, it would have all been different.

1 Like

No, buff players so they play their roles properly (:

Especially if they are diamond/masters (:

1 Like

We either need to get a bigger playerbase so there are more natural tank mains or we need to make tanks somehow be more appealing

When you get matched with a gm and suddenly become his “forced 50%” He was very nice about it, fun game. Kinda pissed that diamond/low masters can be put with high masters though.

3 Likes
  1. Leoric who gave up after doing nothing “He wasn’t damage, he was a tank”
  2. Dva split pushing and never joining, we were actually winning when she joined but it was towers of doom so you cant really win with 12/40 points left. Who split pushes with DVA anyway
  3. A Arthas main who suggested he go bruiser Arthas, trows a lot and at the end of the game says he cant play Arthas as a bruiser