Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

You need to see my friend Krimnorr play Greymane. If he sees me go in like that, something is dying!

Yeah, although I stopped using it when they nerfed the crap out of his AA damage. I usually go Urticating Spines, but have been messing with the Burning Beetles recently.

Bed of Barbs into Acid Drenched Mandibles was so much fun…

2 Likes

A tass having 18k damage all game while a healer had 25k and I had 50k as Jaina…

Then he had the audacity that we were feeding early game yet he had the highest deaths in the group.

1 Like

Got matched with the same troll twice. He tries to play hard heroes with the rest of the time supporting him. Ktz that cannot land combos and then a freaking genji. He saved more people than he killed with his stuff.

Gahhh bliz why

The trolls never end. Immediately next game get a TRIPLE MAGE COMP. how these idiots got to diamond ill never know.

3 Likes

I was gonna say “looks like you need my help” but you went offline

1 Like

Ill be back in 20. Yes would love some help.

I picked Leo as 2nd pick. Then one player 4th picked Rexxar. So we’d either have no tank or solo assassin Li-Ming. Last player last picked Zul Jin.

I wish this curse would stop

Imgur

You and shadowmere should meet each other

Just played my last solo Que game (never again)

3 ai on my team… 3

4 Likes

Why is that? :frowning:

You both get screwed over by teams… like me too

1 Like

Kinda feeling lefted out from this :joy:

You’re too high ranked to play with me lol

But id support your genji anytime

1 Like

But if I play on NA with 200 ping I’d be bronze :rofl:

1 Like

Aba needs a nerf… seriously.

Can make any hero OP, have high damage and siege but also negate choke and objectives while being safe.

I also don’t understand why his repair talent can repair the base, it’s BS, he has too much utility.

1 Like

Don’t worry, now his clone can actually use the new self cleanse with the new update :rofl:

1 Like

Meh, why do some people even play that league…
Team of two russians, one went BW as healer and refused to heal anyone else except his Greymane friend.
BW ended up with 35k heal, compared to 70k+ for enemy Ana.
He never used trait to port to anyone else than Greymane, ignored team tank, ignored second assassin, it was just him and his friend.

Some games are seriously a pain to play.

1 Like

Well, I guess that’s fair since it’s useless on Aba himself.

1 Like

Definitely fait :rofl: :rofl: NO EDITING, I SAW IT

Oh, the cooldown is shared with aba himself, so you don’t get it back every time you clone someone. That’s actually a nice touch blizzard did.

1 Like

I like that they thought it would make a difference lol.

(Hey, I wonder if Zera gets it back with “Twilight falls”)

Unless you play against Diablo and use it to prevent Apocalypse stun, which will cancel your symbiote, putting it on 4 sec CD.

So the target of your symbiote won’t lose your attack speed, shield, damage, and everything else and don’t need to wait another 4 seconds until you hat him again.
Which, once again, can turn the fight over to your side.

Question is, if Aba can use it while he is using symbiote or not.

Anyway, saying it is totally useless for Aba is not true.