Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Ooof. When a gold player locks malthael i cringe. I was playing with my silver friend (so back in gold). I said ill take solo lane, but one guy was so insistent that he play malthael on braxis that i gave up the pick. I told my friend heres whats going to happen: at best he barely wins Top lane, then they send up ranged aa and he feeds bc he’s not good enough with malthael to recognize that he loses the matchup.

Lo and behold that happened to the letter. I even preemptively sent up my friend to follow the fenix up there. They kill him the first time but malthael refused to switch lanes. Ten minutes later he’s at 6 deaths and we lose.

1 Like

Tbh it’s a lose-lose. He doesn’t go malthael and he feeds on a hero he’s less good at. He goes malthael and feeds anyway

1 Like

Yea its easy to make fun. My plat zeratul play is hardly any better.

Nope. Fifth game. Chromie and Nazeebo as assassins is good on BoE right?
We couldn’t race, we couldn’t teamfight.

Imgur

I am SO sick of this!
FIVE games in a row seriously! AND apparently the game thinks I was supposed to win that somehow, because I lost extra points.

I thought you were smurfing but if you make it to gold 5 I could join you to bump the mmr up. I’m a marksman main but I can play a mean chromie too.

That was on my smurf. I decided not to use my main account on weekends.

But still, five games. I just want these players to not always be on my team.

Just goes to show how hard it is for even smurfs not gm to carry in SILVER. But nope, I’m stuck at my current rank because I must not be better than my teammates

Actually chromie is fine, but only with Q build. Naz is yikes since you already had a mage (chromie), you needed an AA ranged assassin (anyone tbh).

The standard for Chromie is now W build. Nazeebo just sucks

I hate when people think that just because standard is W because it is busted right now, it is a sin to build Q on the right map :roll_eyes:

Q build is still extremely strong on her.

!!

The guy has a nazeebo avatar lol.

I can’t see how Chromie is a better choice than li-Min on BoE.

Because Q build is insane and you get early powerspikes. Pros use chromie a lot on BoE, especially Hasu.

1 Like

The tank can block a lot of the Li-Ming nonsense, but once Chromie gets Piercing Sands, there is nothing you can do about her poke.

1 Like

And both of them are good for the same reason: if someone is blocking their shots, the enemy healer will be spending mana/cooldowns to heal them up, which can lead to an engage.

1 Like

I always go double loop

I play Anub in ranked. What is this “heal up” to which you are referring? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t actually mind this. The whole reason I like ming on BoE is that they either take damage, or let my orb hit the immortal.

Leeching Scarabs. (That they really need to update to “damage” rather than “attack damage”)

I usually go W build on him, so when it comes to heroes like Ming and Chromie, he doesn’t really take damage in the first place, and once Epicenter comes online, the Chromie will get dived on. Oh yes, she will.

Can you take me to the alternate reality where people follow up on the tank?

I still prefer his old meta build which was a mess of q, w, and e talents. Acid drenched mandibles at 13 is DIRTY

1 Like