Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

You cannot play Kael’thas in ranked.
/done :slight_smile:

Sometimes you can miss the hooks but 20k is objectively low, unless the Qhira player was playing the solo lane safe. But then I guess you would see her other stats and stop complaining about it.

Qhira, just like Jaina, can have naturally low numbers if she is played by a pouncing person. eyeroll I mean, 90k damage (from Cassia) is like 30-60 health pools, so that’s just padding.

Weird thing: I have recorded 5:11 from Cassia players, that’s 31.25%. Mine is 26:21 (from 18:5). So I think there is something about her that doesn’t translate for most people. That being said, there are heroes with even worse stats.

Player joins game, gets killed in the 1st minute, goes afk, I decide to wait if others ping, no one does. Plus our healer goes solo to capture camps.

Weekends are a [bleep]show.

1 Like

I had both of these combined. 5 mins in and Qhira has 3 deaths, lowest damage, and was never with the team. She was too busy 1v3 and dying.

Top is getting wrecked by mercs so I’m defending. And the rest of my team is at objective. Qhira dies, the 2 enemies she was facing went down to objective making it 3v5. So we lost the objective too.

Then Qhira says “good luck, I’m out”
Qhira has left the game

Never came back. The thing is, we weren’t losing, our forts were good, we just had a few early deaths (which are not as bad as late deaths), and we only missed one objective. Still very recoverable. Once Qhira quit, it was downhill from there.

2 Likes

I love people picking an Hero with which they have 28% win rate (on something like 180 games) only brawl mid, die 12 times in 20 minutes and than blame everyone else for the loss.
On SL, of course.

2 Likes

This is impressive. :joy: Reminds me on that 55 death Leoric, who is the winner in holding a record in feeding.

3 Likes

How long did that game last?

I mean, when I have bad days and play horribly I have 7 deaths.

1 Like

25 minutes more or less: the enemy team was trolling instead of ending.

This evening is one of the worst in a long time: 5/5 loss, 4 of which where absolute stomp. Only one was balanced and was decided by the last team fight.

I need only 6 more win for the mount (not that I care about rank anymore), but I may not be able to complete the quest with only 1 week left because of real life and sessions like this one. It will be really frustrating if I fail here.

I am very mad at my friend 1 because he said idiots to me, to my friend 2, 3 and 4… Just for losing a miserable stupid game.

5 Likes

Let me turn them into sheeps for you Lena.

3 Likes

See’s enemy has a Sonya

Melke thinks: okay this is infernal shrines that’s going to be painful to fight I should skip Rag and go for something that sort of coutners her so I’m gonna varian

Melke: Is forced ot spend the game trying to dual soak on Varian cus my team spend every waking moment Looking for fightsi nstead of soaking

Melke: I can’t carry this with Varian I should have bit the bullet and gone Rag into that.

3 Likes

OP should probably add this to main thread.

Looks like you got those 6 wins right afterwards.
Forum unjinx works! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Game gave me a Artanis and a Butcher

1 Like

Guess who got reported by a toxic 3 men :confused: I never healed them accourding to them, I had 30k more then the other healer
At least the random Genji stoot up for me

1 Like

Genji is always your best friend.

3 Likes

In Genji we trust

1 Like

It reminds me of an ex-friend of mine who called Genji players rats, but he plays Raynor. Genji players are cool and more courageous.

1 Like

2nd time I hear you talk about your friends in a bad way. I know the feeling… i sometimes still miss them but I try to look at the good things not how it ended.
I hope you guys will figger it out or otherwise just move on. Its tough but later on you will realise you dont need them

1 Like

It’s a long story, he’s no longer my friend. He did something wrong, also known as treason.

He made me feel very bad and even made me humiliate myself to please him in something and continue having his “Friendship”.

If you want more details, I can tell you the full story in Discord LenaOxton#1841 or Battlenet LenaOxton#11931 in NA.

Decided to play some SL games today.

Game 1: 11 deaths Diablo. He was always dead so we lost.

Game 2. The Diablo player is on my team again. Now he’s Zul Jin. He’s always dead so we lose.

Game 3. Team drafts no waveclear on Braxis. Our Stukov thinks he’s a tank, and is always dead so we lose.

Game 4. One player decides to draft Malthael vs DW and Garrosh. He’s always dead so we lose.

Four games in a row there was a suicidal player. And every game that player was on my team.

I might try again just to see if probabilities still don’t apply to me.

Hey are you the same Harbinger who recently played Arthas on Hanamura in SL?

4 Likes